Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Awesome! :D
ASkyie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
O.O mnamhnmkdlhh... *drools*
Alexandra B chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
AMAZING STORY! You're a great writer; keep up the good work! :)
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I have to say, this is one of my favorite fics of 2011; the perfect one to finish the year! Very cute, and I nearly died from embarrassment when my suspections of Draco's enchantments were true! Lots of smiles from me! And I look forward to more fics from you in the new year. _
swred5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg! This is the absolute hottest drarry fic I have ever read! I happened upon this story from seeing it on another readers favorites list. I was supposed to go to sleep hours ago, but I just couldnt bring myself to stop reading. I love the wsy you created and developed these two, plus the heat between them was just too good. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the rest of the fandom.

Xoxo,

Amiee
SamandDeansgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow. Wonderfully written and very believable characters! Loved it.
elizabethdarcy15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I LOVE IT! Couldnt stop reading. They are so cute in this story. I laughed and I cried a little (only a little, really). Care for a sequel? I like to see how everyone really reacts and how they cope as a real couple. But only if they have a happy end!

I hope you consider it!

Thank you for giving me a wonderful evening!
katiebrownkatie chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This fic is amazing. Wow. Ron and Hermione were perfect. Ron was freaking hilarious and Hermione was great. Your writing is amazing. I loved how you described the kisses. Perfect. I normally don't like her but in this fic Pansy was very much welcome to me. No Ginny, thank the lord. I loved Draco in this fic. So witty and nice and funny and refreshing to read and i fell in love with him a hundred times throughout this story. Harry was so cute and innocent but not innocent and omg. Good job. Goood freaking job. :)
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well it took only 9 hours but I finally finished this fic! And must I say it was worth it! Fantastic fic!
Jei Xi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This fic was awesome. It had me cracking uP, I was laughing so hard. You did a great job.
SadieRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing as always! I really enjoyed this one shot. I have a very hard time finding good one shots! Great job
xxBitchxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow. That... That was honestly the best story I've read in... Well... EVER. (maybe excluding Harry Potter itself... Maybe). It was just perfect. The humor was hilarious, the romance was cute, the awkward moments were excruciating, the sex was... Well, sexy..., And the twist was an actual shock! Usually in stories you can tell what the twist is from the beginning, but in this, I was actually completely unprepared! This story is a rare gem in the world, and I'm actually disappointed I can't go and BUY it. This is quality you don't usually find on the Internet, and it's something I - and probably many others - would pay good money for. For the love of all good writings in the world, keep writing stories like this! I'm not sure if you already write books or not, but if you don't... Bloody hell, consider it! You have amazing talent! Make sure everyone knows it! And please, keep writing!
Vicky chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow...
diagonfloo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Loved it!

Christmas may technically be over, but this fic has certainly recindled my Christmas spirit :-)

Lovely, absolutely lovely...

Thanks for sharing!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love it, even though it took me forever to finish it (: my phone kept scrolling up to the start and it took me forever to find my place again. Yet though all that I fell in love with the plot and the original ideas and the twist and I seriously enjoyed every line!
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »