Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
HOLY CRAP THIS STORY WAS INCREDIBLE.

I laughed, I cried...literally. I was tearing up at the point when Harry had to give Draco his antidote Chocolate Frog back. This story was an excellent Christmas present if I may say so myself. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Happy Holidays!
SamHAS chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Loved it!

The perfect insane holiday fic!

Thank you!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was absolutely wonderful. Great mix of misunderstandings, plots, angst, sexy-times, and flat out adorableness. I was sad to reach the end. Lovely work.
livingforfomas chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was wonderful- the attention to detail was absolutely impeccable. I always love a good Draco.

Thanks for sharing!

C
Ashii Black chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Brilliant! I loved the banter between Draco and Harry! Super hot kisses...and shags...
RRW chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love it...absolutely LOVE it!
Mrs. Agget chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Absolutely bloody LOVED this! Exceptional!

Penny
Sunday chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Sequel!

Oh my. This was so Good. Couldn't be better.

Love it
LeVaire chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is BRILLIANT! And oh-so-happy! Loved it! And I liked how supportive both Harry and Draco's friends were :D And this Draco is very sweet and endearing.
columcille chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A delightful Xmas treat. Very, very enjoyable. Exceptionally so. Some great lines - as they say, "I laughed out loud". Plus got choked up (and more than that) at the right points.

(One tiny vocabulary query: "administrate"? - Aren't potions "administered"? or is this a US/UK thing...?)
marlinaa chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was glorious! And I positively loved the twist. It was quite sneaky and brilliant of you. Fic would be slightly less intriguing (but still awesomely written, no worries) if you hadn't put that twist in. Hmm, I love you. Write more.
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
BEAUTIFUL :D JUST BEAUTIFUL
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very adorable
Mizore-kibishi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Eeeeeeepp! I can't stop chooe, and gigling, and sniffing and loved it!

You make my holidays so great, honey!

thank you, happy holidays and merry christmas for you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was a great story! Sad that I didn't get to see how the school reacted though, and that Draco never called Harry by his first name. Draco never gave Harry the chocolate frogs he bought, it was really amazing though! Well worth the read.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »