Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
3lle chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It is the best Christmas I read so far!

I haven't guessed that Draco was the enchanted one. I was so engrossed in the story, trying to imagine how the two weeks will end and how Harry will respond to the truth that I really didn't see this coming (when most of the time, I guess the twist of the plot). So, really, well done!
L4v3nd3r L45t3l chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow that was definitely not what I had expected. At first when we learned that Harry really wasn't enchanted I thought it would end with Draco feeling guilty and confessing or attempt to fix the problem in someway. This of course would have led to Harry finding out Draco tried to enchant him and most likely led to a whole lot of angst on both side. Ending with them talking through the problem and officially getting together.

However, although Draco did end up feeling guilty and giving him the antidote for the potion. I had not expected the plot twist in which Draco was the one enchanted by the love potion the whole time, which brings up a whole different kind of angst. Rather than feeling sorry for Draco who only tried to enchant Harry because he didn't think he stood a chance, we feel sorry for Harry who fell for Draco who was enchanted the whole time after the first kiss.

I really do love the fact that Draco was enchanted. The way you written his thoughts gave nothing away nor did it hint to him being enchanted and out of character, rather I thought he was in denial in the beginning, repressing his feelings, and refusing to acknowledge it. But after the revelation his actions and thoughts held another meaning all together.

I usually don't review stories too often but I felt like I had to with this one because love potions stories are all too common and been done many times before. A love point sealed with a kiss is new, or at least I haven't seen it before anyways. For someone to mistakenly think the other person reaction is due to the a love potion, like in Draco case, has been done before too. But the fact that the person attempting to enchant someone with a love potion is actually the person who ends up under the influence of a potion is unique. It made me adore this story even more than I already had up the the point where the twist was revealed.
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Aaawwwww, I love it ;)
burgo666 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
wow! clever, oh-so sexxy, and just plain awesome :-) loved every minute of reading this story :-) kudos Faith, Kuudos. x
SuperCali chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
LOVED IT. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for the fab storytelling!
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was so great! I loved it! You did a wonderful job writing the story and keeping everyone in character! I really loved how you portrayed everyone, especially Ron! He was awesome and hilarious in this fic, something that doesn't often happen in Drarry fics, but something I greatly enjoy when it does happen. And the last part of it from the hogwarts train to the end was adorable and brilliant! Fabulous job!
Moyima chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This story is amazing. I really really enjoyed it. I think you might be short-changing yourself with the humor label. Too many people label silly fics as humor, and while this fic does have funny elements, there is also a really dramatic angst element to it. I almost didn't read it because of the humor tag, but I'm so glad that I gave it a chance. The characterizations are perfect, the plot is engaging, and the pacing is perfect. Thanks so much for this amazing fic.
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I just would like you to know that you are my new god, and this just made my life. Never stop writing, this was perfect, 0 complaints. And a nobel prize to you for freaking writing a Drarry Book!

The characters are spot on brilliant, the sex scenes were accurate, I mean I don't think I've read something so close to the author before! It's stupendous! So what if I'm gushing, You just made my entire life with this fanfiction. Oh, if only it wasn't fanfiction v.v .

I can't tell you how happy I am to read a HP fiction drarry with the characters being so similar as they are in the books. They really are one of those couples where it doesn't matter who is on the top or bottom, I prefer Harry Seme myself, but Draco on top works so well the way you write it. 3 Keep writing, I'll cry if you ever stop.
like a message chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was great! Very hot.
Srienia chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I love how long it is and the language you use throughout the story. Especially the way you described their first encounter to bind the potion (which was a wonderful twist to the story)
CherryBlossomYingFa chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Woww. That totally blew me away! I loved it )
winter-of-discontent chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
A wonderfully adorable story! :)
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
What a wonderful story, I loved each and every moment! Please keep on writing!
ColferAnnee chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh god, this was amazing. ;_; I loved it.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh Love it :) Draco is so cute! Great Christmas fic! Keep up the fabulous work :) :)
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »