Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
berniedette chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I can't believe how long this one chapter story is! I lost my place like three times. You should really break it down to chapters, sweetie. But nevertheless, this story is sweet and heart warming! I really loved it! Thank you!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Honestly so in love with your Ron. I know I've said that in other review but you really do write him brilliantly! Loved this piece, as well. Thank you for sharing it here
lizabeth's luv chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! LOVED IT
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
And what happened to lots of hickeys
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Never dele this and they should suck each other cocks and suck each other nipples never ever delet this
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
i need to stop here in the middle. you have sooo long chapters :dead: but its so good. you got it all so messed up. :) poor draco not knowing harry fell for him immediately. i cant wait until he figures it out. and when harry finds out draco thinks hes enchanted. anyway, i really love ron in this one. what he said about harry really deserving to be happy 3
I Stood in Neither chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I cried soooooooo hard during this, especially when Draco found out he was under the potion. Well done, absolutely well done!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
a very entertaining story :)
nicolelilfreak chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
totally loved it,worth reading again
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
You are amazing you know that right?!
MiAiMo chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*
tiinaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014