Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
You are amazing you know that right?!
MiAiMo chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*
tiinaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
love this story :)
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I really loved this story. Like... Alot. It was beautifully written and I loved how well you captured their personalities! Is there a sequel? A sequel would be great :3
Piichi21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Hello, first of all I want to say that I'm French so forgive all the stupid mistakes that I'll certainly make.'
Now let s speak about this wonderful fanfiction. The first time I ve read it, it was its French translation nearly 4 years ago. I think it was one of the first hp/dm fanfic I've ever read and damn I really loved it.
Recently I really don't know why I ve been thinking about particular passages of this story : Pansy writing yaoi, Draco jumping from the train to fly to Hogwarts, and strangely enough I remembered pretty well two particular scenes involving two particular boys and no clothes x)) So I was like "damn what was this fanfiction again? Was it only just a fanfic or am I mixing lots of them?"
Thus one week ago I was reading a translation and the translator said to check the original author who write incredible things. So of course I went to see your profile and OMG. I nearly knew all of your stories that I ve read in French or in English in the past four years o.o. I assume it was FATE. Yep ;)
So anyway I don't know if you will read this review but I want to tell you that your stories are wonderfull I hope you will keep writing :)
Bisous :*
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh don't mind me, I'm just having a marathon of all your Drarry fics when I should really be asleep. Btw they are wonderful
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Honestly your harry/Draco stories are the best always such a perfect mix of humor/angst/and fluff :-)
m.vargas086 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This story was awesome! And oh so hilarious! I loved it .
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was awesome! I don't know what Harry would have done if the Dark Lord was as strong as Millicent Bulstrode. I laughed so many times during this fic I'm not even sure what I want to comment on the most. You have an excellent sense of humor.
Alraune chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh my, it's so sweet! I'm reading through all of your stories and I love all of them! You have an amazing style of writing and this story was just the sweetest... Draco is such a closet romantic, I loved it! :)
despicableme chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Wonderful story :) And the boys are adorable in the ending!
Carling chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I've read and reread this story at least twice since last year. I can't believe I failed to leave a review.

This story had everything in perfect measure: angst, sorrow, humor, charm, innocence, sexiness, sweetness, brilliant kissing scenes, and Millicent Bulstrode reciting horrifically bad poetry! What more could a Drarry fan ask for?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Loved it. Couldn't stop reading it. Seriously, it's 5:33am . Anyways, good story, great writing. Good job, really. Thanks
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I usually don't like long fanfics without the sex until the end but this was awesome! It was really cute too and the sex was well worth the wait. Great story:-)
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »