Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! LOVED IT
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
And what happened to lots of hickeys
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Never dele this and they should suck each other cocks and suck each other nipples never ever delet this
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
i need to stop here in the middle. you have sooo long chapters :dead: but its so good. you got it all so messed up. :) poor draco not knowing harry fell for him immediately. i cant wait until he figures it out. and when harry finds out draco thinks hes enchanted. anyway, i really love ron in this one. what he said about harry really deserving to be happy 3
I Stood in Neither chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I cried soooooooo hard during this, especially when Draco found out he was under the potion. Well done, absolutely well done!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
a very entertaining story :)
nicolelilfreak chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
totally loved it,worth reading again
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
You are amazing you know that right?!
MiAiMo chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*
tiinaa chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
love this story :)
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I really loved this story. Like... Alot. It was beautifully written and I loved how well you captured their personalities! Is there a sequel? A sequel would be great :3
Piichi21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Hello, first of all I want to say that I'm French so forgive all the stupid mistakes that I'll certainly make.'
Now let s speak about this wonderful fanfiction. The first time I ve read it, it was its French translation nearly 4 years ago. I think it was one of the first hp/dm fanfic I've ever read and damn I really loved it.
Recently I really don't know why I ve been thinking about particular passages of this story : Pansy writing yaoi, Draco jumping from the train to fly to Hogwarts, and strangely enough I remembered pretty well two particular scenes involving two particular boys and no clothes x)) So I was like "damn what was this fanfiction again? Was it only just a fanfic or am I mixing lots of them?"
Thus one week ago I was reading a translation and the translator said to check the original author who write incredible things. So of course I went to see your profile and OMG. I nearly knew all of your stories that I ve read in French or in English in the past four years o.o. I assume it was FATE. Yep ;)
So anyway I don't know if you will read this review but I want to tell you that your stories are wonderfull I hope you will keep writing :)
Bisous :*
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh don't mind me, I'm just having a marathon of all your Drarry fics when I should really be asleep. Btw they are wonderful
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Honestly your harry/Draco stories are the best always such a perfect mix of humor/angst/and fluff :-)
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »