Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I usually don't like long fanfics without the sex until the end but this was awesome! It was really cute too and the sex was well worth the wait. Great story:-)
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
YAAAAAAAY! Seal with a shag, good idea!
bekah.james.3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Adorable and fun and sweet. A perfect blend!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was honestly the best drarry fanfiction I think I have ever read. You deserve a million times infinity likes for this little gold mine. I didn't lose interest once the entire time, there were awesome plot twists I never saw coming. It was cute it was NOSEBLEEDTOPIA TO THE MAX!...ahem, excuse me. In all, it was excellent. Please continue to create such pure awesomeness. Keep being epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
You are an incredible writer! Absolutely love this story.
Al chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh, my, goodness... I am in love with your imagination. Your story had me laughing and groaning and punching walls. You are my favorite author! 3 I got really giddy at one point and told my friend all about the story. I am so glad I have finally found a great author! You keep the characters' attitudes the same as the original; I really like that.

That was an impressive plot twist! Merlin! It broke my heart when I realized what was going on. I was in total shock. Ugh! I love the emotions you can elicit with your writing, but I was so sad :'( But then I was so happy ;)
Glynna chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
BRILLIANT AMAZING INCREDIBLE! This is one of the most perfect HD stories I've ever read, the perfect blend of fluff, angst and loads of yummy hotness.
Fickle Hippo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ok so I am really enjoying your stories! This one was lovely it made my heart melt at how cute they were together. Though when harry walked in and told Draco about the potion my heart broke. I thought I might even cry and then how lost they both become. But then he flew all that way for harry it was very romantic :-)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
So cute and so sweet...
I giggled at the end
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is sooooo good! Thank you for a lovely story! :)
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love this fic so so much. Kiss fics are my favourite.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awesome. I loved the whole thing. Except for Pansy and the other Slytherins being so nosy. And I despise Top Harry. I had to picture Draco being Top. I love all the smut I can get but not if there's going to be Top Harry.
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Absolutely GLORIOUS! :D
you've made my wildest fantasies come true, thank you thank you oh glorious one! :D
richon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
really good story, i had a great time reading it thank you
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »