Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
You are an incredible writer! Absolutely love this story.
Al chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh, my, goodness... I am in love with your imagination. Your story had me laughing and groaning and punching walls. You are my favorite author! 3 I got really giddy at one point and told my friend all about the story. I am so glad I have finally found a great author! You keep the characters' attitudes the same as the original; I really like that.

That was an impressive plot twist! Merlin! It broke my heart when I realized what was going on. I was in total shock. Ugh! I love the emotions you can elicit with your writing, but I was so sad :'( But then I was so happy ;)
Glynna chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
BRILLIANT AMAZING INCREDIBLE! This is one of the most perfect HD stories I've ever read, the perfect blend of fluff, angst and loads of yummy hotness.
Fickle Hippo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ok so I am really enjoying your stories! This one was lovely it made my heart melt at how cute they were together. Though when harry walked in and told Draco about the potion my heart broke. I thought I might even cry and then how lost they both become. But then he flew all that way for harry it was very romantic :-)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
So cute and so sweet...
I giggled at the end
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is sooooo good! Thank you for a lovely story! :)
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love this fic so so much. Kiss fics are my favourite.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awesome. I loved the whole thing. Except for Pansy and the other Slytherins being so nosy. And I despise Top Harry. I had to picture Draco being Top. I love all the smut I can get but not if there's going to be Top Harry.
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Absolutely GLORIOUS! :D
you've made my wildest fantasies come true, thank you thank you oh glorious one! :D
richon chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
really good story, i had a great time reading it thank you
quirkymusings chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Thank you so much for this story! It was lovely and sweet and endearing and simply made me so damn happy :D
Djburnham chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love the wit... it makes laugh.. the sex makes me hot and the romance makes me wistful..see you are multi-talented will you ever revisit this one? I would love to see how you write the breakfast scene
Foreverseeker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I loved it! *Though I have been reading it for a looooong time, because my mothertongue is spanish and I'm not that good at reading in english.* Anyway, the effort was worth.
StrawberryGirl87 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was an amazing story! Thank you!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »