Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was awesome! I don't know what Harry would have done if the Dark Lord was as strong as Millicent Bulstrode. I laughed so many times during this fic I'm not even sure what I want to comment on the most. You have an excellent sense of humor.
Alraune chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh my, it's so sweet! I'm reading through all of your stories and I love all of them! You have an amazing style of writing and this story was just the sweetest... Draco is such a closet romantic, I loved it! :)
despicableme chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Wonderful story :) And the boys are adorable in the ending!
Carling chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I've read and reread this story at least twice since last year. I can't believe I failed to leave a review.

This story had everything in perfect measure: angst, sorrow, humor, charm, innocence, sexiness, sweetness, brilliant kissing scenes, and Millicent Bulstrode reciting horrifically bad poetry! What more could a Drarry fan ask for?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Loved it. Couldn't stop reading it. Seriously, it's 5:33am . Anyways, good story, great writing. Good job, really. Thanks
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I usually don't like long fanfics without the sex until the end but this was awesome! It was really cute too and the sex was well worth the wait. Great story:-)
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
YAAAAAAAY! Seal with a shag, good idea!
bekah.james.3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Adorable and fun and sweet. A perfect blend!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was honestly the best drarry fanfiction I think I have ever read. You deserve a million times infinity likes for this little gold mine. I didn't lose interest once the entire time, there were awesome plot twists I never saw coming. It was cute it was NOSEBLEEDTOPIA TO THE MAX!...ahem, excuse me. In all, it was excellent. Please continue to create such pure awesomeness. Keep being epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
BEAUTIMUS!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
You are an incredible writer! Absolutely love this story.
Al chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Oh, my, goodness... I am in love with your imagination. Your story had me laughing and groaning and punching walls. You are my favorite author! 3 I got really giddy at one point and told my friend all about the story. I am so glad I have finally found a great author! You keep the characters' attitudes the same as the original; I really like that.

That was an impressive plot twist! Merlin! It broke my heart when I realized what was going on. I was in total shock. Ugh! I love the emotions you can elicit with your writing, but I was so sad :'( But then I was so happy ;)
Glynna chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
BRILLIANT AMAZING INCREDIBLE! This is one of the most perfect HD stories I've ever read, the perfect blend of fluff, angst and loads of yummy hotness.
Fickle Hippo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ok so I am really enjoying your stories! This one was lovely it made my heart melt at how cute they were together. Though when harry walked in and told Draco about the potion my heart broke. I thought I might even cry and then how lost they both become. But then he flew all that way for harry it was very romantic :-)
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »