Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
mrvlanx chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I loved, loved, loved this and I can't believe I haven't found it before!
Absolutely perf.
Great job.
distracted122 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Where has this stort been all My life. It was soooooo good. I'm glad I found it.
poario chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I really really loved this! Drarry are so so hot and adorable and perfect and gah! Millicent Bullstrode was hilarious and I honestly never expected Draco to have taken Love Potion too! The ending was so cute and awesome.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
A delight to read. Wonderful and surprising.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I Loved it!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I adore this fic. I want to take it home and keep it for a pet. I want to love it and hold it and cherish it forever.

Have I mentioned that I like this fic?

In all honesty though, this was... beyond brilliant. It was sweet, it was hot, it was funny, and it was touching. And oh dear god, the smut was sexy.

Your Draco was perfect. Divine. Exquisite. The banter and the snark and how he was so unbelievably in character - just wow. Of course, I liked your Harry, too, but Draco's my favourite character ever.

I look forward to reading more of your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013

as was saying..nice story
Maria chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
OH MY GOD! This story is sooooo going on my top ten list! I loved it! I loved their playful banter and their flirting and teasting and kisses and love making and the potion twist and Dracos friends and the internal conflict and just the love and relationship. It was amazingly well written and so much fun to read! Thank you. And keep it up! XD
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Bloody brilliant. I was a little hesitant at the beginning, but it all worked out. I love the twist.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
. . . This is amazing. . . That is all I can tell you about this.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Illucia chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This .. made me smile. I loved the dialogue and the banter. Especially Ron impressed me.
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
... I know a lot of people might be saying this, but I really really want to see a sequel for this. It just seems so possible :o like I want to see Harry and Draco walking into the hall together, I want to see if Harry ever gets to hang out with Pansy and Blaise, or Draco with Hermione and Ron, I want to see Dumbledore and Snape and McGonagall and Malfoy Sr and the rest of the world's reactions. I want to see if Harry will ever change clothing styles due to Draco's constant complaints, or if he ever gets over Draco's hair fetish (hopefully not, as I too, adore his beautiful platinum locks) ah ...

That being said, I just read this after a HP relapse after picking up lego HP at the discount bin in Walmart. Wow. I thought this was like ... 20k ... missed the mark by 30k, and now I'm screwed up the ass for most of my subjects. Great read though! As usual, very original and interesting plot, carried out with amazing humor and fluid writing, all while staying true to the characters. I don't know how you do this, I honestly don't. Whenever I try to imagine a HP fic, I just imagine something with the room of requirements, a new spell or whatever. And here you are, weaving reverse love potion mind-fucks, romantic plights through sinister snow storms, kinky sex and something very akin to magic. I'd write a million more words if that could convey how much I adore this story, you know, along with the rest of your fics. But I am rather speechless, so perhaps I'll just end off with the statements of "THIS IS AN AMAZING STORYYY ERMUHGERDDD", "A SEQUEL TO THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY WOULD BE SO AWESOME SWEET BABY JESUS WOULD CRY PHOENIX TEARS" and "ERRRMUHGERRRRDD HURHURHURHURHUR"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
TheMuser chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I died. No really I did. Not at their heart-achingly described kisses though (never have kisses been described so thoroughly and beautifully) nor at their obvious nervous and frustrated feelings for each other, or at that twist in the end with the enchantment potions. Hell, I even held it together during those oh-so-hot moments that were an absolutttee pleasure to read.

Nope I died at this: 'Greg lunged forward and grabbed Draco's shoulders suddenly. "Potter's not worth it, Draco!" he cried, looking terribly distressed.'

Ahahhahahahah, you can't imagine how much I laughed. Here I am, 3 in the morning with a full day of lectures ahead of me tomorrow and so terribly wound up because ohmylord Draco Malfoy is everyone's dream man for wanting to flyyyyyyy back to the castle where is love is spending Christmas alone - and lmfao, out comes Goyle and says this.
Also I didn't mean the died figuratively you know. Reading on your phone while lying down is a hazard. I choked on my spit trying to keep from laughing and even had to tiptoe to the kitchen for water so I wouldn't die. Very serious business.

Jokes apart, this was just so effing brilliant. If there's always something that's missing from drarry fanfics for me, it's the absence of that heart-thudding, euphoric feeling of first love that these boys could have experienced at school. There are a million and one drarry fics set at hogwarts but none of them (which I've read) had a reckless (NON-ANGSTY) Harry sneaking to the Slytherin dorms, or oh my lord such a gallantgallantgallant Malfoy jumping off trains and flyinggggg to hogwarts. So yes I'm as bad as Pansy Parkinson and I also think I might've found a little corner of heart for your brilliant Ron. I wanted to shove Hermione off and kiss him myself for being the one to prompt Draco into action.

Well, my conscience is unhelpfully reminding me that I do still have classes tomorrow and that sleep is usually necessary for human beings. I could write a million lines more praising your brilliance but alas, it is time for my overly hyper self to take her leave.

Definitely favouriting and planning to look through more of your works tomorrow. I've already read a few but I think after this, I might just be compelled to read all.

Love, you're bloody brilliant.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »