Reviews for Who Wants to Die?
DarkAngelsCalling5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Thank you for saving me.
Atem chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
aaw thats what we do it for, ne..?

awsome
Mazula7856 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"This hero was hope. Whatever hope we have, it is a reason to keep on living." I love that line. I thought it summed everything up nicely. This is a great story. I was having a really bad time, but this story made my day. Keep it up!
-Mazula
Scaehime chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'll be honest. I'd been avoiding reading this for a while.

When I'm really down, as in fullblown-meltdown-down, sometimes I'll feel suicidal. But I always get through it. What really helps is just crying out to God, asking for comfort. And He does give me that comfort. Every time.

It takes guts to own up to something like this. Especially on so public a site as this.

God bless you, Youngbounty.
Xira Akaisha chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
such an inspirational story! It really makes people think, doesn't it, how just talking it out with people who understand you could actually prevent their own death? It really is that simple!

I like how it's realistically written and the journals really reflected the characters' personalities. Your deliberate mistakes in grammar is also a nice touch.

I wonder if this might actually work in real life. Usually suicidal people only see their own problems and not others, but frombthe story, you can see that they could still empathise even in their state. So you can say that this story provides hope to real people out there who just needs someone to listen to them, that they're never alone. :) Good job! Keep it up!
Resha Tsubaki chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That's an outstanding idea ! Well, it shows how people can be selfish and ignore the others' problems.
tastycinnamonrolls chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is amazing and truly shows that not everyone's life is what you think it is. Defiantly adding to favorites.

(Btw, was this meant to be a one-shot or is there more? I was wondering because it doesn't say that the story is "complete".)
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I loved how you took the different POVs in this. It made it more interesting.