Reviews for Bittersweet
Aidni chapter 16 . 3/26
WTF
Aidni chapter 11 . 3/26
Cool story bro :) Lol and also congratulations on an accurate representation of those two friends who act like lesbians but actually spend most of their time talking about Colin Firth and the Hemsworths...
Couple of British things:
Exams you take at 17AS Levels
Semesterterm
MathMathS damn you America
Assignmenthomework

Keep writing-I love this :) 3
EvelynRo chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Both my hands are raised.
EvelynRo chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
I thought chapter 10 was one of your better ones. Thanks
EvelynRo chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Okay, sort of enjoying this YA version of Pride and Prejudice. But one niggling thing has been that Lizzie and Georgiana have been neighbours for at minimum eleven years and we are at Chapter nine before she asks how Georgie is. As next door neighbours were the Bennets living in a cave the past summer during Georgie' s trauma?
CillaT chapter 22 . 1/13/2015
love this story! it'd be great if you could fix up the few chapters posted in html code formatting though? they were pretty hard to read. but lovely story here :)
CillaT chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
this chapter is posted in html code format..?
gloriannys.baez chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
I just wanted to thank you for taking time of your life to write something that made me felt in love with Mr. Darcy in a whole new way. It was well written and really interesting and original. I read it all in a couple of hours! So as you were always asking for reviews, here is my first review in my lifeā€¦ jeje not as good as you wanted.
Well, me gusto mucho, no dejes de escribir!
petuniadoodle chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing your talent!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
Great work!
msbookworm93 chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
I just found this story, and I read it and loved it! :D
VaNhi chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
I love th fact that their first time was "not romantic"! I was so funny! Great story, thank you :)
VaNhi chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
"You're up" : I laughed so hard! (no jokes!)
VaNhi chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
*sign of relief*
VaNhi chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Nooooooooo! Will and Jane? Seriously !?