Reviews for Bittersweet
NotACursedChild chapter 22 . 5/23
LOOOOOOOOOOOVED THE STORY! It was amazing! I enjoyed it so much, and it has been like three hours since I started it! :-):-):-):-) It was just perfect and I loved it! :-):-):-):-)

And since you mentioned Snape along with P & P, you are officially one of my favourite people ( talking about anything related to Harry Potter makes you a favourite) though I have never actually met you XDXDXDXD :-):-):-):-)
NotACursedChild chapter 21 . 5/23
WHY

I mean yaaaay that it will happen in then next chapter, but whyyyy not now
NotACursedChild chapter 20 . 5/23
I am soooo happy for them now
NotACursedChild chapter 16 . 5/23
WHAT WHY HOW NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
NotACursedChild chapter 15 . 5/23
Is Wickham going to make an appearance?
NotACursedChild chapter 13 . 5/23
I do not want to kill you, BUT I WANT TO KILL YOU

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would you do this to us
NotACursedChild chapter 8 . 5/23
Loved that convo!
NotACursedChild chapter 7 . 5/23
Why is she getting angry so easily?!.
NotACursedChild chapter 6 . 5/23
They did not fight! :-):-):-):-)
NotACursedChild chapter 2 . 5/23
I am not a Swiftie, but them being able to see each other out of their bedroom windows reminds me of "You belong with me" :-):-):-):-) I really like that song and this story :):):):)
NotACursedChild chapter 1 . 5/23
I already love this story! :-):-):-):-)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2017
Just came this story today & read everything in one go..
It is a super funny one of a kind story.. I was laughing & giggling throughout :)
Loved how you penned out the lizzy character.. A total tomboy :)
Over all an amazing tale & thanks so much for writing & sharing it!
aidni chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
i really liked the john touch, snarky lizzy and the slow burn. watch your plurals e.g Darcys not Darcy's and are you American? some of it sounds quite americanised if it's set in england. not a bad thing just im english and there are slightly different nuances. really good! :)
aidni chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
this is good! updated well! I always pictured lizzy as a much ado girl... lol :)
Aidni chapter 16 . 3/26/2016