Reviews for Serendipity
Saissa chapter 20 . 3/27
Good story, would love for it to have been longer, and maybe more detailed, but it was good.
Moi chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
While the story could have used more depth and more of a plot, it was quite sweet.
If you'd like to improve it, you could redo the whole thing, add a few more twists and turns and background and throw in some of those guys Jon fled when Hermione first met him. A bit of a backstory regarding that aunt Aileen maybe and a few things from Hermione's end (maybe Aileen being a relative or married to someone we know from the HP universe or forging a connection between Luna and the Asgard or something like that). If you manage to entwine both worlds a bit more with one another, it could really help. Currently, your plot, while it serves well enough as a main arch, could do with some 'reenforcements', so to speak. The subplots you already have in use, you could elaborate on a bit. Let the reader get a 'feel' for the situation and more importantly for the athmosphere. While you are working with pre-established characters, re-introducing them, especially if you are following the perception of a character (e.g. Jon) who has previously not met the others (e.g. Ron, Harry, . . .) and elaborating on the new-to-them environment would make your story run more smoothly.
Anyway, I really enjoyed your little fic! :)
Moi
Blue night fairy chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Nice story
bellachaos chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Great story! I usually don't read crossovers but this one was well worth it. I liked the strength you gave Hermione without making her seem out of character.
LilithL2 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
nice :)
congratulations :) beautiful story even if a little strange ...
Terrence Rogue chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
I adored this pairing! You combined to of my favorite series and did it with a pairing that is both unique and oddly perfect. I'm sad to see it end.
Lionhearted21 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
This was a really fun story to read!
Mistra Rose chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
A future with Hermione...nope, NEVER would be boring. Great job!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Quite the interesting tale. I enjoyed it.
moregoth chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
This was great! Good work.
I enjoyed how you portrayed both Hermione and Jon. And the way you wove the worlds together.
hochexplosiv chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
An unusual pairing but you make it really work. This was my second time reading this, so you can see I liked it very much.
Celtic Chonicler chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
I have one word, well, make that two: Totally Awesome!
angel897 chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
liked it fun to read
Barranca chapter 20 . 2/19/2012
Gah, this story does not a pretty picture of Hermione's friends paint. Jon is perfect for Hermione because he understands and he's already gone through the growing pains once. I can see that he knows to appreciate her good traits.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 20 . 1/16/2012