Reviews for Serendipity
Jeanie19 chapter 20 . 8/12
This is an excellent story. I love your writing style. I've recently gotten back into Stargate Atlantis and was curious to see if there were any crossovers (with Hermione). Although this is an SG-1 fic, it was still a nice surprise. Your profile page shows you've written a lot of crossover stories, so now I have plenty of new things to read. :)
orangemavis chapter 20 . 5/25
Just as good the second time love this crossover
misherukuro chapter 20 . 5/20
Nice paring.
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/12
I really like Mini Jack. I also like Hermione but only when she is not being bossy, rude and in know-it-all lecture mode! LOL

A New Story for me - one I have never read before - yaaaay
orangemavis chapter 20 . 4/22
awesome, sweet and a fun read.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 20 . 1/23
I like the ending. This was really interesting to read, even if the chapters were shorter than I prefer! I do think it would hilarious for Hermione and Kinsey to meet. If not Kinsey, then Maybourne. Frell, her meeting both would be amazing.
serenityselena chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
interesting crossover :)
Saissa chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
Good story, would love for it to have been longer, and maybe more detailed, but it was good.
Moi chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
While the story could have used more depth and more of a plot, it was quite sweet.
If you'd like to improve it, you could redo the whole thing, add a few more twists and turns and background and throw in some of those guys Jon fled when Hermione first met him. A bit of a backstory regarding that aunt Aileen maybe and a few things from Hermione's end (maybe Aileen being a relative or married to someone we know from the HP universe or forging a connection between Luna and the Asgard or something like that). If you manage to entwine both worlds a bit more with one another, it could really help. Currently, your plot, while it serves well enough as a main arch, could do with some 'reenforcements', so to speak. The subplots you already have in use, you could elaborate on a bit. Let the reader get a 'feel' for the situation and more importantly for the athmosphere. While you are working with pre-established characters, re-introducing them, especially if you are following the perception of a character (e.g. Jon) who has previously not met the others (e.g. Ron, Harry, . . .) and elaborating on the new-to-them environment would make your story run more smoothly.
Anyway, I really enjoyed your little fic! :)
Moi
Blue night fairy chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Nice story
bellachaos chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Great story! I usually don't read crossovers but this one was well worth it. I liked the strength you gave Hermione without making her seem out of character.
LilithL2 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
nice :)
congratulations :) beautiful story even if a little strange ...
Terrence Rogue chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
I adored this pairing! You combined to of my favorite series and did it with a pairing that is both unique and oddly perfect. I'm sad to see it end.
Lionhearted21 chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
This was a really fun story to read!
Mistra Rose chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
A future with Hermione...nope, NEVER would be boring. Great job!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »