Reviews for Naruto: Lost Tower Redux
Reality check chapter 2 . 5/12
I tell you what how about I give you an idea how to continue your story what if Naruto to receive the chakra with sword back The Sword end up some send him back to Sera and he ends up marrying her in the past what do you think or is that not what you intended the best idea I can come up with just thought I'd let you know and that the girl who delivers sword with his daughter does using a hinge to disguise herself predestined Paradox or Message in a Bottle routine his future daughter gives him the sword so he'll be sent back to the past and marry her mother so she can do exist like I said I think you should finish the story I just give you what you need to do hopefully you'll like it no one else has decent of town and it would not turn into a bash fast good luck
Sarada, huh?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I like this more then the actual movie. Good work!
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
This is very good
yondaime chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
fuck u
Akikarui chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
It's like how I wanted it to end. I found reading this quite funny since I wrote a fanfic about this movie and sent the prologue of the be beta-ed earlier today.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
That would had been better I still hate the fact that they had no memory of each other and that its coming to a end but this ending u made was better
Chaos Snow Kitsune chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
InsaneGreyWolf? Okay I'll bite what is with the different name Shadow-kun?-Konan

Give me that*snatches Keyboard away from Konan* Anyway I liked this better then the actual ending of the movie and I hope someone actually takes up this as an actual story it could be fun to read.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
It was actually a nice one-shot, but I have no idea where anyone will be able to take it from here...
titis98773 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Stormx3 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Fantastic! :3
Light R U Yi chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Just so you know, I'm pretty sure that Sara and Minato and the others didn't lose their memory. It was only Naruto and Yamato.

Reason 1: Minato told Naruto that he was sure that they will meet again and be able to talk then, and that Naruto would know what he meant by this.

Reason 2: Watch the credits, then watch the anime that corresponds to the scene where Minato tells Jiraiya that he's going to name his kid if it is a boy, "Naruto"

Reason 3?: Minato hit Kakashi on the head, saying that Kakashi bullies him all the time. Possible that Kakashi remembered who Yamato is and this event helped trigger the bullying in the present time.

Reason 4?: Going back to the very first episodes... where Kakashi meets team 7, his reactions towards Naruto seem like as if he already anticipated his movements.

This movie ties in to the main storyline as a good side-story. Anyhow, a good read. I was thinking of writing an extension myself, and may just write a twist to the main story instead.
Alex chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Hmm... it would be even more interesting if naruto would have tried to travel back in time again to see again his father based on the information he gained , using the power of Ryuumyaku.

Anyways, good job! It was fucking annoying that the story of the movie ended that way!

P.S. Sakura is so annoying and stupid hitting naruto for no reasons.
P.P.S. Sorry for the bad quality of my English.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
SAKURA: naruto sarada is 20 right?
NARUTO: yes she is
SAKURA: so you were with her mother 20 years ago
NARUTO: right so what
NARUTO: hey look a ramen stand( naruto runs to it)
williamsangel88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
it's a shame you placed it as a one shot and really kept it as one. it would have been nice if you had written a few more chapters