Reviews for Vittoria agli Assassini: Hogwarts assassin
IIxTigerLillyxII chapter 1 . 8/7
Please continue this, i would love 2 read more. Its already really good. I really hope u decide 2 continue this.
Windninja1000 chapter 1 . 2/10
I think this story has serious potential. I would very much like to read more of it.
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 2/8
If there is more to add then I'd love to read more.
Yumitsume chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Interesting idea. Personally, I'll always be open to tis becoming a full story.

Ciao ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
More please!
StiriSyrene chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Yay! I never find something like this and this, I love!

Love to read more :)
live with reading chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
this story has the ability to be a full length story or stay as a one shot for the people who want to imagine the next part. personally, I would like to see how the full length story plays out.
Ace of Hate chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
More, please
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
i am very much interested in a full story to go along with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Exactly what i am looking for when i look for an AC/HP crossover please try and make it a full story.

dr snake
Rosalietje chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
this is so cool!
and I would like to see assasin-Harry kill Templar-Snape

btw: eagle visionisn't 'a form of heightened senses' its a sixst sence were you can 'see' if people are evil or not. just sayin'
Leonais Frostwind chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I am intrigued. Personally, I think this would make a very interesting full-length story, and would love to see how Hermione's family is descended from Assassins.
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Really hope you consider continuing this story at some point. This is very good.
MaxiEX chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Please more
Volesprit69 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I just came across your story, that's a great idea you had there ! I'd like to read more, even though it's been more than a year you wrote this.