Reviews for Vittoria agli Assassini: Hogwarts assassin
rogueas chapter 1 . 4/8
Hahahahahaha, been patiently waiting for someone apart from my self to come up with this cross-over. It's awesome to know that I'm not the only one! Finally, thanks. Hope you take this further than others have... Might have to do it myself if no one does...
Ohlivia.smith chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
More more more :)
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
The more I think about it, the more I feel there is a HUGE amount of potential for crossovers between Harry Potter and Assassin's Creed. I think you should definitely go full-length with this story.
IIxTigerLillyxII chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Please continue this, i would love 2 read more. Its already really good. I really hope u decide 2 continue this.
Windninja1000 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I think this story has serious potential. I would very much like to read more of it.
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
If there is more to add then I'd love to read more.
Yumitsume chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Interesting idea. Personally, I'll always be open to tis becoming a full story.

Ciao ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
More please!
StiriSyrene chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Yay! I never find something like this and this, I love!

Love to read more :)
live with reading chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
this story has the ability to be a full length story or stay as a one shot for the people who want to imagine the next part. personally, I would like to see how the full length story plays out.
Ace of Hate chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
More, please
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
i am very much interested in a full story to go along with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Exactly what i am looking for when i look for an AC/HP crossover please try and make it a full story.

dr snake
Rosalietje chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
this is so cool!
and I would like to see assasin-Harry kill Templar-Snape

btw: eagle visionisn't 'a form of heightened senses' its a sixst sence were you can 'see' if people are evil or not. just sayin'
Leonais Frostwind chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I am intrigued. Personally, I think this would make a very interesting full-length story, and would love to see how Hermione's family is descended from Assassins.