Reviews for When Words Fail
Suzi chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
There's a TON of Peeta/Katniss writings out there and many are corny, not true to their characters or downright bizarre. But this was a romantic, on the mark, believable depiction that wasn't too raunchy but had just the right amount of explicitness and conversation between them to be truly believable. Well done! Write more...please : )
Laura chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I finished the trilogy some days ago and I desperately needed to "read them" happy 3
Stephanie chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Thank you so much for writing this and making it beautiful and tender. I've read a lot of fanfic and it's so trashy and not true to the characters. I hope to read more of your works!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Love! Thanks for this:)
hilararoula chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
omg that was soooooo amazing!
WolfScar chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
First, let me just say I would totally read more if there was more, LoL. The second chapter, alone, was a pleasant surprise, though.

I love the way you wrote this. There was almost more of a sense of honesty than glazed over fiction, which was a breath of fresh air. Like Katniss being not really sure what she likes, having uncertainty over how to even go about sex and simply wanting to know his body. Peeta just embodied the sweetness he has in the book, but again, there was that honest layer there of not being able to be the man of steel and hold on :). Along with all the marvelous love making, the dialogue was outstanding. It didn't muck up their moments/feel intrusive. It went with the story like a perfect spice to cake. Finally, I like how you wrote this scene as it has been done a million times (this is my new favorite). Her repeat of "real" made it so much more heartfelt, like she was truly saying "I love you" for the first time. And I kind of liked that it wasn't just them lost in the moment, but the theme of her being better with actions than words.

Hats off and I hope I can read more of your stuff soon!
Daydreamerxoxox chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Amazing.
Ainsley chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Okay, I have been obsessed with PeetaXKatniss since I started that books (million years ago) and have been looking for a great fabrication of them making love, as well as it being loving and them both a virgin, finally I have found it, it's so beautiful, and exactly as I imagined. I love how Peeta is amazed by everything, as he would be. And also a virgin, I mean seriously he has been in love with her for ever I doubt he would have had sex before. I just want you to know that this is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
OMG ... This was SOOOO GOOOOOD ! It was sweet and tender and loving and ... GOOOSH ! I've never read anything like this and it was soooooo beautiful ! Pleas keeep writing ! PLEAAAASE !
gleekpotterhead chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I love your fics... I think they're possibly my FAVOURITE! They're very sweet and tender and just how I hope my experiences will be like...
You're an amazing writer!
jewelpearl chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Lovely...
ANNA chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
MORE PLEASE! HOW ABOUT THESE ONE IN PEETAS POV?
ct522 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I love how Katniss can be so with it and innocent at the same time. And Peeta is sweet without being soft. Nice read!
FountainQuill chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I read this story every time I'm droopy, and I just get all happy reading this and it makes my day better. You did SO GOOD at characterizing them, and Peeta's unbelievably cute, and I just can't handle it. So many feels! I love everything about this fic. Thank you for the read!

Quill
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
GREAT! I LOVE the warmth of this chapter(both, really) and I'm at a loss for words(in a good way LOL :D) JUST AWESOME!