Reviews for Denial
Rexray chapter 1 . 9/14
Amazingly adorable
rips out hair stupid one shots give me a multiple chapter in the fairy tail universe gajevy
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 8/23
Wahahaha! I wish this was a multi chapter story! I could totally see Gajeel never actually ASKING Levy out, but just assuming they were together. Especially for years. I really liked this fic.
LoveLikeHated chapter 1 . 8/20
please make this more then one chapter
Levy chapter 1 . 6/15
you can't just end it like that :-( I feel soo sorry for Gajeel
please make this into a multi chapter fanfic
Embrace The Feels chapter 1 . 5/23
I'm stilling waiting for this to become a multi chapter fan fiction.
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 5/23
Awwww! Poor Gajeel! He thought she knew they were dating the whole time! He sounded so hurt at the end.
I love this fic so much! Gajeel and Levy are so perfect together.

In Christ,
- Timber Wolf
GummyBears chapter 1 . 5/23
We're not dating? PSSSHHHH I was laughing so hard at that my parents were looking at me like I had gone crazy or something
Diana Raven chapter 1 . 5/21
i love this so much!
Diana Raven chapter 1 . 5/21
ok so this kinda reminded me of that tumblr post "what color is ur dress for the prom gonna be?why do you need to know?so my tie can matchhuh?... shit i forgot to ask you"
Poodie chapter 1 . 5/17
This was really funny XD a Natsu appearance! And yes! I did get the joke XD
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/6
Calling over the others and bringing them into it was funny. When Gajeel looked hurt I felt bad for him, but then there was an evident punchline and I was able to take it less seriously.
aubstyler chapter 1 . 5/4
loved it, but i wish it were longer.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 4/26
This is adorable, yet still very in-character. I can definitely see this actually happening.
CakeCleaner chapter 1 . 4/26
Thank you for writing this, because I really love gale and I would LOVE to see what happens next