Reviews for Catch My Breath
loserbooknerd chapter 1 . 1/28
OH MY GOD AW SO JUST ARHGH MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ahhh...I don't get it like I thought she was only going for Christmas like she's not going to forget u in only 3 days man! But I still really LOVED this fanfic I love when it's Will pov!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Great job! I loved it!
sydneysages chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
LIZZIE, THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS I AM SOBBING THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL I HAVE NO WORDS O D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Ok seriously whoever wrote this is THE BEST writer EVVEEERR!
ughmanda chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You like Maximum Ride, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, and Bloodlines. You also have a tumblr. WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON OMG WHAT'S YOUR URL.
CrystalFlowers chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I loved it
Pyreflies Painter chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
D'awwwwww. How sweet. I love Jace and Clary here too! So sweet and mischievous. Don't you just love cousins?
Talkingmuffin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Im usually anti-AU but this was AWESOME! You should definetly do a continutian or something!
Talkingmuffin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Catreadsbooks chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
MORE!

That was so sweet, I smiled like a lunatic!

I want Twill together! Pretty please?
LyssaLa chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story is so cute. I loved having my two favorite pairs in one story! :D I loved the way Jace and Will interacted with each other. I think you should right more stories in this AU world ;DD
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was cute, you should continue it, but I'm a little confused though, is Tessa a shadowhunter, where is the setting, and how do Clary and Tessa know each other, just curious
cjhojhduhwneocjdsockjns chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That's swet. You should continue this. I would definitely follow.
sunnycouger chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I have been desperate for Will/Tessa, Jace/Clary fic so I love this. So, so pleased to see this and I loved the interaction between them all. It felt very in character despite it being so AU.

One thing though, I think your spell check auto changed Clary to Clare once when Tessa asks her about the pizza. I just wanted to let you know in case it was a mistake and you wanted to change it.

This was very enjoyable - thanks for sharing!