Reviews for strange how this journey's hurting
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh man, the tragedy hurts so much I can't stand it :( Why did River and the Doctor's story have to be so tragic?
Shaydy80 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story! So very sad and yet uplifting in a way because you know that it is still early for him.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
So touching & sad. Love these characters and the interaction you gave to them.
Kerjen chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
The emotion - the unique relationship of going opposite and that this might be River's last underscoring even more how the Doctor was gone for so long - you captured the poignancy so well, I hurt with them.
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is the saddest thing ever, and still so beautiful. I fall in love with them more every story you write.

-x
Merive chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thanks for this. Lovely to have the River there meeting the doctor. It was so strange to see the Christmas special, it was very good, but strange, that no mention of River and the wedding. Hope you keep writing these lovely stories, now and then. It's a long wait until the series continues. Thank you for writing, your writing makes me smile, every time.
esperanzadestino chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I kept hoping till the very end that River would be there and when she was not the Christmas special was incomplete. Thank you for writing this ending. It brought tears to my eyes but it was worth it.
mericat chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I don't know how you write this relationship so beautifully. Moffat could take some tips off of you. I am glad they have each other for a while. (Curious, we never know how many meetings and how much time, but opposite timelines must be horrible.
earlyable chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love it, it's so sweet!
whatsername911 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
ROOORRRRYYYYY! I'M HAVING AN EMOTION!

*cue inelegant blubbering*
nos chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Gah my cries. I so wanted river to be there with Amy and Rory, at the end of the Christmas special. You made it a bit better.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really good, and sad. Keep smiling. :-)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aww, a touching piece. This should have happened! Beautiful writing :)
MistressOfTheWinter chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
There you go again, making me feel all the feelings

This is most definitely what happened after the special. No one can tell me otherwise.