Reviews for A Small Box
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Aww... That sure is Sweet and STEAmY. :3
Congrats and Thanks.
GrimmKurosaki chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I am so glad I decided to go looking through your other stories... Otherwise this precious one-shot would have gone unnoticed! I just loved A Bundle of Promises so I had to read this and it was wonderful. When I was finishing the other one I was actually hoping this would happen And it did, YES! (Why am I such a sucker for stuff like this, oh gosh, I'm gonna die)
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
aaawww! wish there's another sequel to this, one where they do get married. please post more! :)
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hooray! They're married! Itachi's such a good brother.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awwewwwww super cute! I wonder why it took so long for Sasuke to get the ring. Hmmm probably to work up the nerves or something.
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was hot and sweet all rolled into one delicious SasuNaru fanfic :)
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
awesom story so sweet and hot
RainingRabbits chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is love w

But I wish I could've gotten more action on the other couples

like Itachi and hidan or Suigetsu and Kiba, especially Suigetsu and kiba! they're so adorable and I love your jokes! W I'm a fan now!
chibicbnestar chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I've truly enjoyed reading this little "series", if you can call it that. I'd really, really appreciate you doing a wedding/honeymoon fic of it. I love how you feed our SasuNaru obsessions! Your writing is wonderful and I loved reading the three fics of this storyline. 3
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
yum lol _ sasuke is so sweet _
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aw...! so cute! what a way to propose, I hope that you will make another spin for the wedding (coz I really wanna see it, I'm sure others readers wouldn't mind it too)
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great story! )
cryme-anocean chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Katherine5683 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011