Reviews for The Greatest Gift, A Voltron Christmas Tale
shoopdan chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
I just finished re-reading this. I love all your work so it is hard to say which I enjoy the best but this is at or tied for #1. You did an amazing job of taking the original story and the Voltron characters we love so well and fusing them into something profoundly gorgeous. I think I could push the character limit on this review feature detailing all the things I love about this. Bravissima.
Nerdmom1701 chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Beautiful story! I stayed up until the wee hours reading it because I couldn't put it down! Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Wonderful story. Kept me riveted. It also made me cry. Thank you!
JustLucky05 chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
What a fantastic story! I just found it and couldn't stop until I had read the whole thing! I love the emotions that you brought to this story, Anger, dispair, compassion, and love. they were all present! this was really well written. Great job!
renlew chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Thank you for sharing this story... it's beautiful. So many emotions your writing evokes! Great job!
bknbu chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
I so love every aspect of this story. I always enjoy it when authors expolore the mystical bond between Keith and Allura. You did an amazing job with this. This story touched every emotion from sadness, to laughter, to hope, and so much more. This was, actually, the second time I read it and am sure I will read it again (just as I have with "The Suitors"). I hope we see more and more from you!

(Loved how she could sense him in the room while he was in a parallel universe...and she kicked some tush too!)
Just So Miserable chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
A fun story, sometimes a bit confusing as you cross many metaphysical boundaries without much care. Coming across your story without any expectations, I soon grasped your "It's a Wonderful Life," theme.

Two gripes... One in general is the twin thing. What is it with twins being so 'adorable' to girls? Second, by giving them twin boys to start with you've created a situation every monarchy hates, as monarchies have historically gone by order of succession. You've inadvertently caused a major dysfunction within the paradigm of power!

Anyway, again, a fun read! THANKS!

~jsm
PeacockF chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Beautiful! As a devote KAer I really thank you for sharing this one.

I felt incredible sensations reading it... and it made me keep late hours to finish it.
Bellantara chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
I have read and re-read this story so many times on your site; it is one of my very favorite K/A stories. Thank you for sharing it here!