Reviews for Magical Quaffles, Inc
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I don't usually see many fics featuring Angelina, so it was interesting to read something about her.

The instant-messaging scroll was fun, although it was a bit trippy to see Angelina have an internet-like romance through it, and the pairing definitely caught me off-guard! (I won't mention the other character's name so as not to spoil the plot twist for people who peek at the reviews before reading a fic...)

Overall, this was a very funny and surprising story!

I didn't spot any typos or grammar issues.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hilarious.
CUtopia chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This was hilarious :D I was hoping for some hot guy just as much as Angelina ;)
Brief - yup :D And a really cool invention (?) is this InstaScroll, it really helped the story, owling would not have been so effective. It was a great piece of humor, and the end :D I did not suspect it at first and then Mary :D
Perfectly done :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
N
Ice stuff. Classy mistake.
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
nice well done reveal at the end there
Anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was so brilliant! I love pieces like this! It was definitely a surprise for me, I loved it, made me LOL!
lowi chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
First of all, I would like to apologize for this taking so long, it was not my intention, and I feel awful about it.

Secondly, onto the review. This is absoloutey brilliant, truly hilarious, and the ending was absolutely mind-blowing! I loved it, all the way through, with the way you wrote Mary, and the way you wrote Angelina and her mind jumping to wistful conclusions, it's just great!

Thank you so much for submitting this piece to the competition, and your scores will be revealed later through a PM!
SlythrnTiger chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Cute :) that was really good. I loved it,
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Ahahahahhahahahah. Merlin, I love your sense of humor so much. I really do. This is absolutely hysterical.

First of all, the name "Scheneggenburger" is the best name on the face of the earth.

And nearly every single one of Macdonald's comments made me laugh hysterically. No, wait. Not nearly every one. Every single one.

I think my all time favorite, though, was the "Here at Magical Quaffles, Inc. we have classier infestations."

The last line, too. That's absolutely priceless.

I was only mildly surprised at the ending – I'd known her last name, but it wasn't like I saw the last name and went, "Oh my gosh, that's obviously Mary MacDonald!"

Lovely story. Absolutely priceless :D