Reviews for A Time to Come
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
LOVE! The grandpa scene is definetly among the most awesome ever. No part 2. I wonder if there's an actual book.
AltairsEvilAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I really liked this story. It put a smile on my face. In answer to your question about a sequel its supposed to be called House of Wolves but as far as I know they haven't made it yet. I figure if they haven't done it by now than they sadly never will. I mean it has been 12 years now. I wish that they would make the sequel though, you never know.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I loved this! (And I SO WISH I knew something about a sequel to the 10th Kingdom-I've been waiting for years!)

You did a terrific job capturing the voices of all of the characters. This was especially good: "but on the other hand – a son! With Virginia!" LOL I could totally hear Wolf saying this, in just this way.

I am curious...Prince Wendell said they needed them back. Is this an allusion to the mythical sequel, or do you (crossing my fingers) intend to write more 10th Kingdom fic for us. I hope it's the latter...

Great job on this!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great little storie! I liked it! I always wished they had made a "book 2" but I've searched and searched to no avail sadly! Keep on writing for 10th kingdom you are doing a great job!

starie78 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Love it. Good job.
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
this was really good please write more i loved it
Widow Shark chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Very nicely done. I think you captured the tone of the series perfectly. :D
TerraRini chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh it's been driving me nuts for years waiting for the second one...there has to be! Enjoying your story...I do wish you'd continue. I keep thinking I should locate the books so I can read what happens next, but I don't have the for now, this is my free alternative.
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wonderful! This was great! I, too, just finished watching it for the millionth time, and quailed once more at the lack of the referenced 'second book'. I doubt it will ever come to be, since it's been over a decade since the miniseries aired, but maybe one day...:D

Wolf! 3

Keep writing!

Cory Anne Stickel chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very well done! A nicely written little epilogue to the movie that not only fits with the established canon, but keeps everyone in character (which is something that very few fanfic writers seem able to do well in this fandom). You got a lot of information, and insights to ten hours of character development, across in a short amount of text, which again is very, very impressive. You seem to be very familiar and in tune with the characters, and you have an excellent writing style. If you decide that you want to dabble more in this fandom in the future, I'm confident that you'll produce some well-written material. I look forward to reading it. :)

As for your question about an official sequel: Simon Moore and the majority of the original actors have expressed interest in making one, but Hallmark is reluctant due to the poor ratings that 'The 10th Kingdom' received upon its initial airing in February of 2000 (which was the result of poor marketing and advertising on Hallmark and NBC's part). Moore has written the story, but the more time that passes, it seems less and less likely that it'll ever be filmed. Perhaps one day, with enough lobbying from the fans, it may be released as a novel, but we'll ultimately never know until it happens.

If you're looking for fanfiction sequels, the best one out there, and the most popular among fans, is Mary Anne Gruen's 'The House of Red' and 'Full Circle,' both of which can be found here on fan-fiction-dot-net. They're definitely worth checking out; I highly recommend them.