Reviews for Book III: World War
Shadow knight1121 chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
Great story man you've really come a long way can't wait for you're final arc plus I like silver he is a great addition to the story.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
Great chapter I loved your version of your not alone. I hope your next chapter is as good as this one.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Good chapter I liked sinais ability to see through an animals eyes very clever. Another chapter down and onto the next.
The common reader chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
'ello Elia

Had a goood rest eeh? Anyway the past 2-5 Chapters were good. I'm excited to see what'll happen on the other planet/world
Shadow knight1121 chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
Great job with the traps and shrines cant wait to see them in Terra.
Alisbet chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
I really like your story. I just hope that your updates are more frequent but keep it up anyway. I can't wait to see what you do with Terra. That is a really mysterious place indeed.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Awsome chapter short and sweet great job describing amarants and zidanes personality.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
Great chapter I could never find that eidolon
Shadow knight1121 chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter I liked that ending where she summoned buhamut can't wait for the next chapter.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter cool how all the armor is coming together also great job on vivi's backstory it's cool how he kind of worked for kuja at one point. Also also sorry about your cars and stuff it hasn't snowed once down here and when it does it always melts the day after i swear it's the end of times. Anyways great chapter hope to hear from you soon.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
Good chapter glad to see they found another eidolon armor piece I was kind of hoping Sinai would get captured I dont know why it just looked interesting. Can't wait for the next update.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Great chapter man way to show off kuja's evil side can't wait for more chapters.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Great chapter I really like kuja's story your showing that he was a kind man at first and how he turned into a mobster well done.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter I really like your vision of kuja he's really deep in this story.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Sorry forgot to review my computer acted up when I tried it good chapter and onto the next.