Reviews for Eyes Like Tide Pools
tweelini chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I was very happy to have read this :) I also feel somewhat reassured that I'm not the only one who sees Sayoko as a writeable character in a "fanfic of a fanfic" manner. XD. I'm not going to grip about the ending. Preceding that, however, I really enjoyed the fluff moments between Niou and Sayoko. I liked Sayoko's characterization in your story. In 250 DS, An notes that Sayoko uses her beauty both offensively and defensively...and here you show that she can plausibly use it for her own personal satisfaction in well..subverting Yukimura.

Good luck writing!
emliy02 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
The ending was a bit rushed, but overall, this is a perfect story with the Niou and Sayoko arc. Even if she isn't a real character or the fact that An doesn't really got to Rikkaidai, but it should be real! Jaha. So pretty good one shot!
RikkaiFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012

(I think I met you in the NXYZ forum?)

So hi. I'm actually writing a NiouSayoko story too and I was going through Neon's favorites list and I saw that ONE HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN and I was so happy!

This was hot, man. Like there were a few things I didn't think really jived with how NG writes the 2 of them but you got the sexual tension so perfectly oh my Godddd.

Oh but where'd you get the title from? Eyes like tide pools. It sounds really pretty. Guessing it means Sayoko's eyes cuz they're all blue and pretty? Good job coming up with that!

You're a great author!
FfelixX chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Good job! d(_)

I really liked it :3

I would've wanted to know what happens when Sanada finds out. I can sort of make out his expression with this emoticon: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ lol xD
koori no hime chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
oh.. I like it. I actually like the sayoko/niou pairing in 250 dark stars better now and it's nice that you made a fic about it. :)
aozora ekusutashii chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story is just... love. :3

I've always loved the Niou/Sayoko pairing. And you went and wrote this and made my night ten times better.

Great wrtiing! Neon Genesis must be so proud :D

Keep up the wonderful work! (:

.:Iced Hearts:.
Cuppycakes and icings chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved niou's last line. Very succinct and endearing. Makes me wish I had a guy like niou hanging around.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Btw, I can't imagine your ending happening in 250, (prolly more angsty) but I am a sucker for happy endings so I liked it anyway. And the last line is so Niou from 250 too. Please make more, and spread the love of NiouSayo!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh. I love it! I knew I am not the only who love them. I will even go far to say that I love them more than KiriAn. If only I can write.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So um. Yo. I can't believe you posted this! I'm like, flailing, honestly. Totally laughed at Marui keeping them off the train. And yeah, the end didn't really fit - and I suppose I'll admit that it isn't canon - but whatevs.

Man, just like that, I really want to write another 250DS chapter. Unfortunately, yesterday I took my computer into the shop - it has a nasty infection, and I'm afraid they're going to have to wipe everything. So there will go all my notes and the half-finished next chapter.

But I have something else saved in Google Documents... it's a oneshot about how Niou and Sayoko actually get together. I'll see if I can finish and post it.

Thanks for writing this! Totally made my day.
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011

Herro there asobi. I be here because I love you. Also because I love a good NiouOC. Which is what this is.

I don't want to speak for Neon Genesis, but... how do I say this? Sayoko felt very "in character", which is funny since she's not your character. Of course, I'll leave it up to NG to call this one.

And Niou. oh, NIOU. He's a toughie to keep in character, so props to you for doing that.

Like you said yourself, not a big fan of the ending. Not a big fan of the confession. It seemed a little out of character, which disrupted the flow since you were going so well with Niou. But it could be personal preference. I'm so, so picky when it comes to him.

But when it comes down to it, this was an awesomely good read and I'm glad yo wrote this, because there really needs to be more decent NiouOC fics around. ~LUV fyerigurl
kittaynumnums chapter 1 . 12/26/2011