Reviews for Drabbles and Shorts for Spider-man: the movie
flying alien chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
oh, wow, i like.. short but well done.
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
You know how to manipulate words. :) And the thing with most of the action hero’s of the classic comics is that their trials provide examples for everyone. His motto is a really good one. And it can be read in different ways, as a burden and also as a gift. You gave reasons for both… like everything in life it’s how you choose to look at it.

There were so many points that I could draw from your words. “The God Bless you” Osborne was saying that to him even as he was plotting Peter’s death. Then Harry caught Spiderman laying his father on the ottoman. He was only keeping the promise to a father (to protect Harry, from hurt or something worse), only to be caught out and blamed. All sad really, cause yep you know that Harry’s need for revenge with make him Peter’s enemy.

I tend to rattle on about nothing...
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
My sentiments most definitely from that scene. It’s every hero’s curse isn’t it? The feeling of loneliness, never believing it’s possible that their best intentions will also prove to be the worst. Like Max and Logan ;) didn’t know I’d give you that hey? She kept thinking that the best thing was to push him away… only causes more hurt in the end.

As he was walking away I got the feeling that she knew, why he didn’t say the words she wanted to hear. It reminded me of the similar scene from Batman Forever. But it’s all prep for the sequel, the unresolved emotions, the new villain… it’ll be awesome. You did a great job of displaying his thoughts, I could hear Tobey’s voice, as usual you did brilliantly.
TerriWrym chapter 2 . 5/20/2002
The movie rocked. But these are even better. They capture the essense of the film: The responsibility of power.
Akula chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
What great observations! I am writing a sequel to Spiderman myself. Keep it coming!
X5-368 Kim chapter 1 . 5/11/2002