Reviews for For Better or Worse
Please update (:
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Please update!
Kixen chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I won't lie I am not a fan of this pairing. In fact it is my least favorite pairing to be honest. However, putting that aside I must say you have talent as a writer. Don't and I repeat don't let the flames and negative reviews get to you. Continue pushing on and don't give your haters the satisfaction of knowing they got to you.

While I maybe on the opposite side of the bridge I am not stranger to getting guest flames as well for my works so I can relate to you in that area.

Keep going and don't give up on this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
can you update soon please
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter epic stpry as for the question i suppose android but iphones have cooler cases so its a internal battle
sammansonrepilica chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I lovr this story so much
AlwaysRogue chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
I love this story! i don't know u but i already think ur cool :) & Kudos for tellin others to (pardon my french) fuck off! :)
ProudDrakester chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
iPhone. And I love this story. Please keep this up.
ProudDrakester chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Seriously, if I were Sam and I find out that Danny did that to me, I would so dumped his sorry ass without a second thought. And if I could date any celebrity it would be Drake Bell, of course :.
SuperGeorgia chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
I love this story fuck the h8ers...you are an amazing writer...update soon...oh and go with Android I have the Atrix HD it's awesome. I don't have an iPhone 'cause they scare me! Update soon!
BeautyfulSoul chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Please update soon...! Im so loving this story f the haters dudette they not writing the story you are ... Keep writing I wanna see more from you...!

-Nicky
And ps I have both iPhone and Android either one is good! Laterzzz
CountryAppaloosa chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Too much 'bro' in that chapter ;)

iPhone
MushuFireLorde chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
LMFAO
1:"Yeah… uh… the keys are in my back pocket."

Tucker reached for them, but Danny slapped his hand away, holding his hands out like he was about to perform Kung-Fu.

"Whoa! Hey, I don't roll like that, bro!"

"I was going to get the keys! Wha… I'm not gay!"

"Neither am I," Danny removed the keys from his pocket and gripped them as he held his hands out defensively, "so keep them hands where they're supposed to be: by your side. Mm-kay?"

Tucker laughed. "Alright, bro."

2: when spade kept hitting his head against the window !

3: DANNY IS SOO BOGUS! HE LET TUCKER DRIVE OFF AND *takes a deep breath cuz im laffing 2 hard* A-HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAA
SamXDanny chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
I loved it! I love the ending the most. And this chapter was so intense!

And I prefer iPhone :3

Anyway, update? :P
MushuFireLorde chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
Yes! So are u gonna update 4 better or worse and ignore the *ssholes? Im so glad you have continued writing and not let irrelevant people put you down. There are still people who support u and love ur writing ;)