Reviews for For Better or Worse
Cindy M 19 chapter 13 . 8/19
She is stressed, but Danny tried to tell her but she had gone into labor, I think it all depends on the point of view of someone. A sensitive one could mostly think she was reasonable while someone else may think she unreasonable. I think it was half-half, I agree with Sam but she was a little too much... but if Danny didn't called her to tell her that he was the father of the baby and she had know for 1 year... well I could be pissed off... Very pissed off...
moellerman chapter 13 . 8/6
This better not be the final chapter or I will erase it from my favorite list. What the fuck are you doing? That is the most stupid ending I have EVER heard of. Get back and let them get back toghether you bitch, or I am so going to be angry. You are to make a GOOD ending, not an ending where she breaks up with him. Your former chapters shows signs of that they will be toghether. But THAT is apperantly NOT what you can write.
Thedarkgirl1121 chapter 13 . 8/6
Update sooner rather than later!
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 13 . 8/6
Definitely reasonable. Danny should've said something sooner rather than later, I'd be pissed too if I were in her shoes. She feels betrayed, so yes her reaction was reasonable.

Hey, welcome back! You disappeared into the Ghost Zone or something? And you did NOT finish Behind The Looks last night! I was here last night, and it's been finished for months! Lol inside joke ;)

Update soon plz
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 8/5
I don't mind it, if she is lesbian or not doesn't truly matters to me. I think it was in X-Men? I don't know about her... I love the story, can't wait to know about Danny's action xD
Thedarkgirl1121 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Please update (:
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Please update!
Kixen chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I won't lie I am not a fan of this pairing. In fact it is my least favorite pairing to be honest. However, putting that aside I must say you have talent as a writer. Don't and I repeat don't let the flames and negative reviews get to you. Continue pushing on and don't give your haters the satisfaction of knowing they got to you.

While I maybe on the opposite side of the bridge I am not stranger to getting guest flames as well for my works so I can relate to you in that area.

Keep going and don't give up on this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
can you update soon please
sammansonrepilica chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter epic stpry as for the question i suppose android but iphones have cooler cases so its a internal battle
sammansonrepilica chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I lovr this story so much
AlwaysRogue chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
I love this story! i don't know u but i already think ur cool :) & Kudos for tellin others to (pardon my french) fuck off! :)
ProudDrakester chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
iPhone. And I love this story. Please keep this up.
ProudDrakester chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Seriously, if I were Sam and I find out that Danny did that to me, I would so dumped his sorry ass without a second thought. And if I could date any celebrity it would be Drake Bell, of course :.
SuperGeorgia chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
I love this story fuck the h8ers...you are an amazing writer...update soon...oh and go with Android I have the Atrix HD it's awesome. I don't have an iPhone 'cause they scare me! Update soon!