Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
lauhall chapter 30 . 8/24
That was really good, you did an amazing job. I always thought that the spanish version of James was Santiago, but apparently it's also Diego, so thanks for teaching me something new :)
ipreferwestside chapter 30 . 6/26
Minnie: the original mood-killer. Great story!
ipreferwestside chapter 29 . 6/26
"You're not afraid to get down and dirty." HA! Oh Kate, you have to think before you speak sometimes.
ipreferwestside chapter 28 . 6/26
TWIST, dun dun dunnnnnn.
ipreferwestside chapter 27 . 6/26
Ryan's dream, LOL! Hunger Games, Castle style. And Kate, Kate, you little tease.
ipreferwestside chapter 26 . 6/26
"So long as she doesn't lay one on him in the middle of the bullpen"...only a matter of time, Kate.
ipreferwestside chapter 25 . 6/26
OK the thought of Beckett using the gumboil to go back to the loft to find her cat has me both cracking up and nodding in agreement. Because my mom almost missed out on a short vacation when we had a cat who was missing. (For the record, she'd wormed her way into - INTO - the hide-a-bed.)
ipreferwestside chapter 24 . 6/26
Oh, these two. Only a matter of time before they christen the cruiser.
ipreferwestside chapter 23 . 6/26
Well, that's a twist in the case.
ipreferwestside chapter 22 . 6/26
Yes, you're doomed, Kate. You'll probably start making out with him without even realizing it.
ipreferwestside chapter 21 . 6/26
Okay this is making me want a kitten so bad.
ipreferwestside chapter 20 . 6/26
Ohhh, Castle wanting to keep her out of the press as much as possible. Sweet, sweet man.
ipreferwestside chapter 19 . 6/26
Awwwww such a sweet Caskett scene. Glad to see them talk it out instead of "later" then never coming back to it. Although...are they gonna solve the case?
ipreferwestside chapter 18 . 6/26
Sure, Castle, use the cat to get in. These 2 and their communication, of lack thereof...please please please don't shut him out, Kate.
ipreferwestside chapter 17 . 6/26
"If he loses you to this...we will lose him." OMG. GREAT Martha and Kate scene!
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »