Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
aricyr1216 chapter 30 . 7/18
Can I just say OMG so cute now I want a little kitten and the name Minerva I love it. I also love this book.
KatieBeth503 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
ok am I imagining things or did you actually throw the plot of The Hunger Games in there? LOL. Hiding him under her desk and taking care of him? Ahh, so many cave!scene memories...

I am really enjoying this, have been reading it all day, and it's Thanksgiving but I have no life and I'm just sitting here with my mom and my brother and our two cats and my three foster kittens, all of whom are little grey balls of fluff, and this is soooo the perfect way to spend the holiday. I am loving this, and you for writing it, and Lou for recommending it to me!
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
So I meant to review the last chapter of Fluff, but I was so excited to get to the sequel that I forgot... so here's a review of everything I've read so far. It'll probably be shorter than I'd like because it's nearly 4 am and I'm hopped up on painkillers from a burst cyst (not that you needed to know that) but when something is awesome I believe in letting the creator know! And this, my friend, is AWESOME! Lou rec'd it to me on twitter when I said I needed something fluffy to read after spending the day in the ER, I'm kinda known as the 'crazy cat lady' on twitter because I volunteer with a rescue and pretty much always have foster kittens in my house. Have successfully made most of my twitter friends want to get kitties of their own, thus earning myself the title of 'kitten pusher' ;) So yeah, this is right up my alley, and I LOVE S4 Caskett, and I LOVE the way you write them, how you build up their relationship at every point as it develops instead of jumping ahead to wherever you want to be, because even though I enjoy reading that too, this kind of progression allows me to really see and imagine the story coming to life. It's amazingly written and I love it and I do not even mind that I will be up all night tonight (and probably a few more nights) reading this series. I can't believe I didn't know about it before! Castle x Beckett x kitten PERFECTION! Anyways, I love it TONS and thank you for all the awesome so far!
GT500RonSmith chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
Cute! But, Minnie sure puts a damper on things!
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
God, I hope he takes a shower first!
GT500RonSmith chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
What did he want the dog for?
caskett fan 7970 chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Thanks for another of you great stories. It is amazing to me how you can put so much emotion and fluff into a story that covers less than two days of story time. I have really enjoyed reading the stories in the Minnieverse.
GT500RonSmith chapter 27 . 9/17/2014
Now they don't know what to believe!
GT500RonSmith chapter 26 . 9/17/2014
As much as she seems to be thinking about it, I would think that she may be slightly aroused already! You need to get her home and take a quick shower, Castle!
GT500RonSmith chapter 25 . 9/17/2014
Please wear the kitten out, Alexis! When Dad get Kate home, he does not need any interruptions!
GT500RonSmith chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
I was just thinking that it would have been nice for Castle to offer to sign Mrs. Dias' book or something for trying to help and being so considerate towards them! Maybe after it is all over, they could go back and sit and talk with her. Invite her to the wedding!
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
Sounds like Kevin Ryan is REALLY smart!
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
Might as well just own up to it then! Let them in on it so they can be happy for them, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
All comfortable again, but they'll never get to the precinct!
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
I think h would have no complaints!
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »