Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
Deb838 chapter 30 . 1/25/2012
So sad to say goodbye to Minnie and this story, I've really enjoyed it - thank you.
geekygreek chapter 30 . 1/25/2012
Sniff. Sob. Whimper. Noo. I want more :(
suusje32 chapter 30 . 1/25/2012
thanks for an absolute great story. Really enjoyed reading it. Your writing is wonderful.
trishtumbles chapter 30 . 1/25/2012
I seriously feel like crying right now. How can this be the end of the Minnieverse? The endeing came out the blue for me; I could have kept reading about them forever :)

I have absolutely loved both Fluff and Warm and Fuzzy. I will have to now go back and read both of them in their entirety and I look forward to whatever you have instore for us next.

Thank you for sharing both your love of Castle and Minerva with us Xx
demuredemeanor chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Perfect ending :)
CharleyCarey chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
don't stop the story now! But in all honesty, very very well done. This one goes towards the top of my list of favorite Castle fics.
teelduo chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Thank you for Minnie. She stole all our hearts.
azcastle chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Great, great story! Loved it all! Thank you - hope to read from you again soon.
Ephemeral Lunatic chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
I need to apologize for being such a horrible reviewer since I'm always reading on my phone, which doesn't allow me to login to the site or access reviews :/ But I digress...

I absolutely adored every bit of Fluff and Warm and Fuzzy. The Minnie-verse you created is phenomenal, and every chapter was a joy and pleasure to read. Like I said, I read it every morning on my phone and it was a great story to start the day with. Definitely a little morning pick-me-up on some days! Thanks so much for writing and sharing the story with us all.

Looking forward to whatever you may have planned next :)
Austcastlefan chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Its over already? Excellent story, and beautiful ending. I hope we see more from you soon.

Ps. Yes, I have been with you since the start of "Fluff". Good job!
Andie chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Very sweet story. :) Realistic and romantic. I enjoyed reading it and thought you captured our characters well.
softer chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
I'm going to try to make up for the fact that I'm terrible at reviewing consistently by making this as awesome as I can. You have managed to tangle the three loves of my life- great writing, Castle, and cats. (In no particular order) (since we all know cats belong at the top of that list.) What? No. (yes.) I obviously have priorities.

This was a wonderful read, and I found myself constantly on refresh waiting for these alerts. Really, really fluid writing, and a light, unputdownable (it's a word. I know right?) story that kept me both intrigued and satisfied with every chapter.

I can not wait to see what new world you paint for these characters next (or- dare I jinx it- build on the one you've already created so eloquently).

softer
sarahannedaisyblakeley chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
OMG I'm soo sad that it's ended but it was amazing nonetheless! I loved it to bits just like Fluff! Congratulations! You're awesome! :D
Imhereforthestory chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
"I think this is where I say 'Next time, without the kitten.'"

You've been saving that line, haven't you...

Love it, as always, and thank you for sharing. Please tell me, though, that Minnie will pop up again one day. Pretty Please :D
marsbarr chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
No more Minnie? :'( I think a little piece of me died just now.

But, I must say.. You should be very proud of this master piece. I may have just started a couple of days ago and my oh my I was hooked. Thank you for this. (:
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »