Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
ipreferwestside chapter 25 . 6/26/2016
OK the thought of Beckett using the gumboil to go back to the loft to find her cat has me both cracking up and nodding in agreement. Because my mom almost missed out on a short vacation when we had a cat who was missing. (For the record, she'd wormed her way into - INTO - the hide-a-bed.)
ipreferwestside chapter 24 . 6/26/2016
Oh, these two. Only a matter of time before they christen the cruiser.
ipreferwestside chapter 23 . 6/26/2016
Well, that's a twist in the case.
ipreferwestside chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
Yes, you're doomed, Kate. You'll probably start making out with him without even realizing it.
ipreferwestside chapter 21 . 6/26/2016
Okay this is making me want a kitten so bad.
ipreferwestside chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
Ohhh, Castle wanting to keep her out of the press as much as possible. Sweet, sweet man.
ipreferwestside chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
Awwwww such a sweet Caskett scene. Glad to see them talk it out instead of "later" then never coming back to it. Although...are they gonna solve the case?
ipreferwestside chapter 18 . 6/26/2016
Sure, Castle, use the cat to get in. These 2 and their communication, of lack thereof...please please please don't shut him out, Kate.
ipreferwestside chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
"If he loses you to this...we will lose him." OMG. GREAT Martha and Kate scene!
ipreferwestside chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
OMG I forgot about the murder board. Martha...for once, perfect timing.
ipreferwestside chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
"Oh, now I know you two are meant for each other." BAHAHHA preaching to the choir, Alexis.

And oh, Castle, what you don't know about kittens...
ipreferwestside chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
They need to solve the case real quick-like so they can get back to the snuggling and the making out.
ipreferwestside chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
YASSS
ipreferwestside chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
Oh hell, Castle doubting even for a second what Kate's feelings were...but yes, yay, she finally freaking said it!
ipreferwestside chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
Ohhh sleepy Castle revealing his secrets. (Also him dreaming about Casablanca cracked me up.)
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »