Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
ipreferwestside chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Aww, awkward domestic Kate. I don't blame her, I wouldn't mind being held by Castle either.
ipreferwestside chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
YASSSSS KISSY AND CUDDLY CASKETT also good of Minnie to make herself scarce.
ipreferwestside chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Ohhhh such an overdue conversation. Kudos to Kate for pushing it, for not letting him shut down.
ipreferwestside chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
"Kate wonders if she looks too skinny or if it's just some genetic trait that makes this family feel the need to ply her with food whenever possible." HA!
ipreferwestside chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
*chants more* KISS KISS KISS KISS

But seriously, the yearning... the tension... Castle giving Kate as many boundaries as she needs... it's wonderful.
ipreferwestside chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
*chants* KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS
ipreferwestside chapter 4 . 6/26/2016
Only a matter of time before Castle gets a litter box and food and toys to keep at his house. And Kate's evolving fantasy...yes, that would be nice.
ipreferwestside chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Plot twist! I like. Also now I'm hungry for Mexican food.
ipreferwestside chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
"Eau de chloroform," LOL! Intriguing case so far, curious what kind of twists it may have. Heartbreaking victim story.
ipreferwestside chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Nice to have Perlmutter just ignore Castle instead of be outright mean. Hopefully Minerva makes an appearance sooner rather than later! I heart that cat.
nighttimerunner chapter 30 . 3/10/2016
I LOVED this. It's amazing how well you brought the case, Caskett relationship, family and Minnie all together to make a wonderful story. :)
adorbskatic chapter 30 . 12/12/2015
this fic has been my life for the past few days thank you so much for creating this universe it's my absolute favourite bless your soul
life's a mystery chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
I'm loving this universe :). great story!
Ari1216 chapter 30 . 7/18/2015
Can I just say OMG so cute now I want a little kitten and the name Minerva I love it. I also love this book.
KatieBeth503 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
ok am I imagining things or did you actually throw the plot of The Hunger Games in there? LOL. Hiding him under her desk and taking care of him? Ahh, so many cave!scene memories...

I am really enjoying this, have been reading it all day, and it's Thanksgiving but I have no life and I'm just sitting here with my mom and my brother and our two cats and my three foster kittens, all of whom are little grey balls of fluff, and this is soooo the perfect way to spend the holiday. I am loving this, and you for writing it, and Lou for recommending it to me!
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »