Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
liamgirl chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
awwwwwwww adorbs
Dave-ck chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Dog gone it, that was a cute tail.
nixer chapter 19 . 7/9/2012
I like this.

I think personally - and the show bore this out - the issue of Castle continuing to investigate would never be as big a deal to me as the idea that he controlled/manipulated Beckett into leaving off her own investigation. The idea of him going behind her back and telling some "mysterious stranger" that he could control her is just abhorrent.

Of course I can understand why he did it, and it was a power thrust upon him rather than a power he took, but it was still something he accepted and the idea of being caged, controlled, managed like that would disgust me. Making me powerless and helpless - I couldn't stand that.
nixer chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Wonderful.
nixer chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
This is very good, because I've seen this moment done a thousand times - Kate finding Castle's murder board in one way or another - and I like the variation of Martha finding her and pulling her back in. Because it is character consistent and it works. And I always wondered/speculated/hoped fore the bond between Martha and Kate to develop. She's nothing like Kate's mother would have been, but she is a mother, and she treats Kate as a daughter and it must hurt and please Kate at once to have that.
nixer chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Con-flic-ted! I like this story with all it's fluffy boring-ness (not to be specifically insulting, just as I said before I mainly like plot and angst) but 1) Castle did not try to jump in front of the bullet. You can see he wrapped an arm around her torso and pulled her down. That is all. I'm not saying he wouldn't jump in front of bullet for her, I'm just saying he didn't this time and it's a pet peeve of mine that so many fans seem to think he did and write fics based off this erroneous assumption. However! 2) I think your descriptions here of both Castle and Beckett's perspective of the time around 'Knockout' are really good and all things I agree with. It portrays the complexity, though does not resolve the dichotomy, of Castle wanting to stand by Beckett but also wanting her to walk away, and Beckett both hating and loving Castle for asking her to walk away.

On balance I think I love this chapter.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 27 . 7/7/2012
Gotta love that Beckett.
:-P
I really don't have anything else to say because A) I'm super tired and have to get up at four in the morning tomorrow, and B) I don't have words to describe how awesome this is. Let it suffice to say, I'm hooked on this 'verse.
And since I'm spending FIFTHTEEN HOURS in a car tomorrow, without wifi, I'm going to copy and paste the fic after this into a Word Doc and read it in the car. Gotta love copy and paste.
:-P
EmoPiglet169 chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Holy shit. Emotional Martha. Holy shit.
Not that I think she doesn't have emotions, it's just that the way I write her is very happy-go-lucky, careless, and carefree.
Those were all synonymous, weren't they?
EmoPiglet169 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Because if you have 30 chapters, not 15, there has to be some drama.
Seriously, I love the cat. Minerva. Best. Cat. Name. Ever.
At least, for a cat with Minnie's personality type.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! YES YES YES YES YES YES! FINALLY!
'Cause, you know, we didn't see it in 'Always'.
I have come to terms with the fact that I'm a creepy fan-girl. Totally.
nixer chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
This is so sweet. Almost too sweet for me - I might be slipping into a sugar coma.

I don't usually read long fics like this. Too much fluff and I lose patience. I need plot or angst or both - though this does have the case file to back it up, which I respect.

I think you write Kate very well at this time.

And I love this line: "The last time she and Castle held hands during a countdown, the outcome was extremely good. And there's very little chance that the end of this one will result in a bomb going off, so that's already a step in the right direction." It was a tension breaker delivered straight - exactly the way I'd imagine Kate stating it - and it made me beam.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Hahaha, the image of a cuddling Espo...Priceless.
P
Dave-ck chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm enjoying this, but heaven help me, I can't think of a single cat related pun.

There was barely any kitten in this, which makes me think reading is going to be easy to do after all. (Except I'm oddly looking forward to the one where it's from her POV... And also, all your stuff is easy to read. I should just get a t-shirt proclaiming me your no. 1 fan and be done with it.)
SeannysMom chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
What an amazing story ( like the first one ) ! I can't stop reading it ! Thank you so much for writing a so lovely story ! Now I am going to read the following ones !
DelphineCormyay chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
I finally finished :) it took me a while but I loved every word of it! Oh Minnie dont you know you shouldn't interupt Caskett moments :p Brilliant and adorable story :) great work!
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »