Reviews for Warm and Fuzzy
LiveByDaWordz chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Been waiting for this story all day! Loved it by they way and can't wait for more!
Latile chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
THANK YOU! So very, very much! I can't wait for Minnie and New Year's and all of that!
cheesyteal'c chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
awesome start i can't wait to see what happens next so keep up the good work and update soon!
Hessa London Rachenber chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Once again, glad to see the story continuing.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So very happy to see the Minnie-verse is back. There's a warm quality to your words that feels so right for this story. I love it already.
Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Gah, absolutely precious! I love this story with all my heart already :D
eudaemania chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, you don't even know how happy I am that you started this story!

I really, really loved "Fluff", I was so sad to see it end, haha.

Luckily, knowing how great "Fluff" was, this story will be just as awesome (:
chasingwords chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
oh cuteness 3. I love the so different atmosphere if you compare it to fluff, yet caskett is still in the same place then in fluff.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Woohoo! I'm SO glad you're writing this sequel. You made my day. ; )
PauliPorcupine chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I like where this is going!

Need more of this!
kazuhahattori chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwww~! I love it! "Fluff" needed a sequel and you did it! YAY! Thank you! *big hug* Can't wait for the next chapter.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
"I assume you're talking about Minerva?"

He just smiles. - LOVE it! The implications, the innuendo, the almost-touches, the actual touches, everything! :)
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Yes, I can see Castle reading "Ender's Game."

"He had been her dry land that week." Took me a sec, but then, OH. (They were also on the beach that week, so you have about 3 layers there already.)

Really great start! So glad Minnie's back!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, so excited for this story. I love it already, just as much as 'Fluff.' I can't wait to see where it goes!

Emma