Reviews for New Boy in Town
soc60cor chapter 4 . 3/15
SHIT... JUST... GOT... REAL!
lee/sakura or cho/ino
The Secret Sal chapter 8 . 2/16
I Never really thought of Shino and Kiba together, but i love them now. Also never heard of Kyuubi (who is he, ive been seeing him in a few flicks. Always confused when I see his name)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2014
I love it so much you are such a good author
SkyiMello chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Ok, so I've read this fic about five times already and I thought, "I haven't given this person a review yet so why not right now."

First off, you are a fucking amazing author. I've read some of your other fics-and I hope to read the other ones as soon a possible-and all of them are amazing. You are so talented at writing, that this fic hasn't gotten old even though I've practically memorized it from how many times I've read it.

It makes me so happy that i found your fics when I was looking in to this fandom; I haven't really gotten into Naruto yet (only a few episodes and I haven't read it yet), but you just made me want to read/watch it even more than I want too.

I really can't stop saying how much of a cool author you are so I'm just going to have to say it again; your stories are the best and I hope that you continue writing, even if it isn't fanfics.

I hope that this made your day and all that amazing happy stuff and I definitely can't wait for you to write other fics and stuff:)

Your the best!
SkyiMello
MugenDemon chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Gah! Poor Kiba and Shino! Will they ever get some quality time alone? Great story, I am enjoying it so much! :)
Kya the Super Special Awesome chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
OMG I love this! I couldn't even finish the chapter before I HAD to comment! I love the part where Jiraiya commented on Naruto's choice of friends! LOL! XDDDD
mycookiesgaara chapter 24 . 4/28/2014
Please do come up with one for IitachiXKyuubi. But I wanna no TenTen/Hinata
1animefan1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! And i would love to hear tenten and hinata's story next :D
Camisado12 chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
TEMARI AND SHIKA! those two were like my first ever Naruto ship 3
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
I'm interested in lee and Sakura
StraycatX3 chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
I'd either like to see Shika's and Temari's story of Choji and Ino's story next. They're both cute couples so its a hard decision.
The Almighty Pyro chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
Lee and Sakura! I would how to see how Lee managed to get Sakura to return his crazy affections!
Oky Verlo chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
YAY! KakashIruka!

I wanna hear about Shikamaru and Temari!

Toodles and Love
Oky Verlo
Chem-Death chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
Shikamaru/Temari definitely! TenTen/Hinata is interesting.