Reviews for We were meant to be
FAYZIAN15 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
When will you update?! It's so good. My old childhood has been complete! Thank you so much!
Joseph chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Ummm theres an episode saying what happens but they end the series with a cliff hanger
Em J Loves you chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Dude/Dudette! I need the new chapter i just found this story today but wow great! I seriously want more! O_O I do hopefully wish that you would please continue this story :D
kittyhawk09 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Great story and please update soon.
CraftyNotepad chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Honesty and niceness has never been a Apple problems around here, thankfully.

You've published again quickly and with volume. Again, you're building a storyline and obviously putting forth effort into the construction of your masterpiece. Okay, so you like Apples. Great! There's a neat trick for which Apple computers are famous for - text-to-speech. Turn your Apple computer into your own personal secretary. No, it won't type the story for you, but go to the Edit pulldown menu and select Speaking, you can be a bigwig like Phil D. here and have your Mac read your work back to you. This is a great tool for uncovering incomplete sentences, as well as awkward sentence structures, at least that's what I use mine for.

2.2 million, Phil? Stupid, stupid, stupid. Like Keely's mom isn't going to remember that that could have been her commission ...

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 997
CraftyNotepad chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Though interesting and thought provoking, Keely admits that she prefers not to be "triple 'E'd." (Her feet are not that wide!) Miss Teslow says that she's contend with only a double E in her name, as you practiced in your summary last chapter.

"Well...since this is your last day honey, you should make this count." - happily reminiscent of Phil of the Future's "Time Release Capsule" episode.

A few more commas would have been nice.

"But I was going back...someday." - going back, coming back - time traveling semantics.

Longer chapter than expected - NICE! Thanks bOoKcRiTiC345.

Looking forward to reading what comes next!

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 996
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Welcome bOoKcRiTiC345,

Always a treated to read from a Pickfordian inspired scribe. Your concern about the length of your summary for We were meant to be was unfounded. True, it did come across more like a chapter, but halfway through it you had me considering the three lines FanFiction allots writers for summary insufficient. Now you've inspired me to do likewise in the future, thank you.

As his success progress, he mets with Keely again who at first doesn't remember him but never stopped thinking about the "14 year old" Phil since he left. - doesn't remember, but never stops thinking about? Could "recognize" replace remember?

It's apparent you have plan involving a big decision in their future; no longer in high school and able to make decisions on their own (as much as the Timekeeper sanctions), they could fall back in step with their teenage selves, but have they become two very different people? You didn't have Phil rush back to be with Keely - he tinkers with inventions like his dear old dad ... kind of throws a little ice water on the passionate fires of the heart, don't it?

Best