Reviews for Blind Boy
2019037 chapter 2 . 10/27/2020
The god of sleep is Hypnos.
Valor- Welcome to the RevSet chapter 4 . 5/26/2020
erm why do 2 small parts to a small story with the same/slightly different dialog.. that's kinda not really...oh whatever it' pointless to explain.
Valor- Welcome to the RevSet chapter 3 . 5/26/2020
To fast paced in my opinion bt good content
Valor- Welcome to the RevSet chapter 2 . 5/26/2020
Hypnos it technically the god of sleep, the closest to it anyway.
Valor- Welcome to the RevSet chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Tip: Try to make the "chapters" longer so they are at least sort of as long as chapters. Other than that great writing.
charmanderpika chapter 3 . 11/16/2019
APA Apollo, Poseidon, and Amphitrite
LunaLovegood201 chapter 2 . 10/25/2019
Hypnos is the Greek god of sleep. Morpheus is the Greek god of dreams.
tmntfanforever852 chapter 5 . 7/26/2019
Loved the story a bit sad but happy that he was taken to the palace wonders how triton going to react to his half brother living there and the one who wrote the movie script is by saying half siblings and saying half same with step teaching the new generation that being a half sibling ain't there real one or something
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
plz contiue
Myridia5632 chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
My inner grammar nazi is murdering you. Quite violently. Stabbing you many times. EVERY SINGLE TIME you spell PERSEUS and POSEIDON it is wrong and it is severely pissing me off.
Poli yutref chapter 2 . 1/2/2017
hypnos is the god of sleep
Qazzy chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
It was really good
finalfantasyjoey chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
How nice Apollo is to little Perseus it's nice that he cares for him
finalfantasyjoey chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Well all is going well and I hope Perseus has a happy life with Poseidon and his wife amphitrite and hope Zeus doesn't find out about Perseus and be cruel to him.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
I hope they do not have to much of a shock when they find out percy is blind and I hope his life is going to get better.