Reviews for A Little Therapy
TinaF chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
Loved it!
boredandhomealone chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Wow. That's about all I know to say. LOL This was an awesome story. I felt bad for poor Carlisle but at the same time, it's kinda kewl to see him lose his cool, even if it is only on the inside. This one is going in the favorites for sure.
NikoleStilinski24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Loved this chapter!
Iridescent Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
Aww! I'm so glad that everything turned out well. I really loved this story, you did a good job! I can't wait to read your next story. *goes off to cry a little*
Suzbythesea chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
Awww... that was lovely. Simply the perfect ending. ) I can't believe it's over *sniiiff* (I may just have to re-read... I soooo enjoyed some of the torture you put Carlisle through.) And thankyou sooo much for your A/N (((((HUGS)))) That was so sweet of you, and okay... yeah, I still luvs ya even if you listen to *shudders* the Bieber. Who am I to judge ? I've listenned to disco. :P
FionaRhiannon chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
I LOVED this story!

I too enjoyed squirming and giggling at the situations Carlisle got himself into!

I thought it was nicely written too.

I was always looking forward to your updates!

The epilogue was beautiful, and I'm glad everything worked out.

Well done Darling! Wonderful work!
glitterr chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
Yay! I for one am happy with how things have turned out in this story. Lots of lessons learned for all characters involved, and not your typical E/B fairytale HEA. So unique and well done!
SilverFai chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
TBH, Edward made mistakes and so did Esme, they felt sorry but she didn't make up for it. Edward made his mistake more than once, and Esme is only sorry because she now knows what it feels like to be betrayed. I really hoped for a CxB. Edward and Esme aren't worth it because they didn't prove anything. Edward didn't do something to prove that he wouldn't cheat again. He cheated because Bella couldn't give him something he wanted, so who says he won't do it again.
Suzbythesea chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
That was just so... *sigh...* utterly sweet and romantic. Ya had me thinkin' you might go into something a little "interesting" *waggles eyebrow* after the previous chapter. Somehow, I just couldn't picture Bella and Esme together (even if Carlisle is the delicious creamy caramel center). I positively looove how you've always managed to embarrass (bare ass... *snicker*)or in someway challenge Carlisle throughout this. This was such a great story, will be sad to see it's end. Thanks again (((HUG))) and thanks for the mentions in your A/N )
CarlisleandEsme chapter 22 . 4/1/2012
Im sad that this story has to finish :( but all great things must come to an end... :)

I hope the epilogue has a lemon for Carlisle and Esme! ;)
SilverFai chapter 21 . 3/22/2012
She's going back to someone who cheated on her for months, and he basically implied that she is horrible in bed. Why go back to him?
CarlisleandEsme chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
YAY! cant wait for more! :)
Suzbythesea chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
That was great ! I really enjoyed seeing what's really going on in Bella's head (explains alot) ) This next chapter will be interesting to see just how far she's willing to go... love to see Carlisle in these predicaments, lol !
glitterr chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
Wow! I didn't see those twisters coming! It looks like (crosses fingers) we're about to leave the Angst Department and head straight to the Sexin' Department :-)
Suzbythesea chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
GREAT fun ! Looks like Carlisle is getting his just desserts so to speak ;) Loved the ending with the two of them descending upon Carlisle "like a pack of wolves". This chapter was a nice change from the angst of the previous chapters... needed this little infusion of humour. ) Safe travels... have fun !