Reviews for The Gift
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What a heartwarming story!
ncmiss12 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
OMG! I so loved this story! This is what Sookie should have done for Eric!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Love love lOve this story!
AuntieL chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aw... what a nice Christmas! :)

Loooooved the banter - it was a lot of fun!
RubySun03 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awesome story. Thanks for sharing. If only we had an inkling of what would happen coming up. This would be the perfect conclusion in my mind.
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this in the exchange and I liked it even more on the second reading. The part with his Mother's ring was lovely. You do canon so well, me thinks you should do more, maybe starting in the past...hint hint ;)
Fanvamp chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great story, loved it. Could you slip this to CH so she could use it in her book. I love a Happy Ending!
realjena chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I just loved the heck out of this story! How sweet and touching; and Pam is still a riot! Thanks for sharing.
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was so beautiful. I can't make myself read that last book as the bond breaking is too much for me. I just love how you have fixed that with this lovely, loving little story. If breaking the bond does in fact make her realize how much she has with him then maybe it will be a good thing eventually. Not sure that I trust Charlaine to do what you have done with this story. Thank you for giving us this in case she lets us down.
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
yumminess. hated that the idiot broke the bond in the story. Ya know Creepy Felipe is gonna find out.
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awe I love it.

Linda
gracie2thumbs chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Sookie comes to her senses when the next book comes out and your story is what happens next. Enjoyed it.
VampMad50 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awwwwwwww! *sob* so sweet. I haven't been able to bring myself to read all of DR and I am soooo not looking forward to how CH will end the series. Let's cross our fingers that she doesn't f# k it up. It would be nice to think she'd end it something like this *sigh*
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I think that is what Sookie should do. Do I think that CH will have her do that...NO...I think she is setting him up for a fall. I prefer you way more.
jeter2684 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011