Reviews for Shinderella
Salvie chapter 4 . 9/9
Kirei: Alright, next play would be Emiya Shiroi and the Seven Midgets, written by yours trully and Archer. We also got funding from the king of heroes so every prop that will be used is genuine, including the noble phantasms
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2020
Very funny.
333alen333 chapter 4 . 6/9/2020
This cracked me up. The whole fic was an endless barrage of funny moments that I might need new lungs.
Framework chapter 4 . 4/16/2019
This is life. Life is fun.
Dasgun chapter 4 . 6/11/2018
Not bad...
knightoblivion chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Hehehehe. The best sort of crack. The kind that gives up on pretending to be serious within half a paragraph.
Zephyroths chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
this fanfic rocks
omaomae chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
I don't even ship Rin and Sakura but I laughed so damn hard at this. Seriously that image of Prince Rin. Snorts and laughs at every single dialogue between Rin and Archer because PRINCE RIN lol omg. This was gold thanks omfg.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
damn it this is funny write another one!
Yami Mizumi chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I have no idea what to say... The plot is twisted, the roles are terrible and this is just plain awesome.
epiclink8480 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
that… was… the… BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ!
Nervos Belli chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
I was trying to drink some water while reading this, and ended up having to close my eyes or avert my gaze every time I took a sip, so as not to ruin my laptop. I think that, more than anything, sums up my feelings on this story. Would love to see this done with another fairytale. Shinji White and the Seven Servants, anyone?
Aethyria chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
...genius

Sequel, pls?
Rafflesiac1212 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
"Your words, eyes, body language, body language and general attitude say 'no', but my hormones say 'yes', baby!"
"Shirou! I finally managed to escape from Gilgamesh! It is so good to be away from psychotic, over-possessive stalkers for [Sees ZERO CASTER]...oh, god dammit."

PURE COMEDY PLATINUM!
Rafflesiac1212 chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
150% love! I haven't laughed out loud in a long time, so thanks!