Reviews for Shinderella
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Hahaha... I normally don't like parodies that much, but this is hilarious. XD You both did a great job!
ConstructiveWriter chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
It was a mistake to listen to "Church on the Hill" while reading this.
Excellent work as always, curse this fic for introducing me to Radiantbeams work, couldn't stop laughing, story could have used a bit more yuri, very nice work with kirei, etc, etc.
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I read this for the lulz. I got what I came for. It was simply... MAGICAL...
Vazio chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Genius
chiruchiru-chan chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Oh god, this must be animated XD
Kirei's narratation was just to hilarious. Make more.
ReploidCat chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Gilgamesh... There is no more to be said.
00Zy99 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I only allow myself to read this about once a month. Otherwise, my body hurts too much from laughing so hard.
alethiophile chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
It is absolutely hilarious. Most wonderful, and so on. I salute you, sir.
wowza chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hahahaha! I haven't even gotten to the play yet and I'm laughing! (reading the dramatis personae)
Iuterpi chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Holy holy! I loved Saber! I kinda always do but I fell in love with her this time. Her interactions with Gilgamesh and Zero Caster made me laugh so much. And as always, any interaction between Rin and Archer is equally funny! Gosh! It made me laugh sp much the whole thing. Everytime I read any HAHAHA it made go HAHAHAHA IRL! Amusing to see my parents face while reading this lol.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

Genius.

Absolute Genius. With a capital "G".

This is by far my favorite crack fic in the existence of fanfiction. I think I almost lost it when I got to the "Neigh neigh. Bow down before the horse king. Neigh". Somehow I managed to finish it though.

But in all seriousness, I really enjoyed reading this. I love how the characters were all pretty much the same as they always were, just shoved into a ridiculous situation. It gave a very Carnival Phantasm-ish sort of feel to it, haha. I'm gonna have to start reading more stuff by the two of you now.

Great job, and thanks for sharing.
Lunaludus Scribex chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
*dies laughing*
Fancy Face chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
It saddens me to learn that this rambling tale of magic and heroism has reaced its conclusion.

Truly, a masterpiece.