Reviews for The River's Flow
LoZfan86 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
So cute! You have earned a favorite! :)
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Awesome!
Marius Sidorov chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
A very nice piece. I am no fan of Ilyana by any means but I appreciated how you added more to her character than mindless eating. However Soren's concern felt surprisingly abrupt and out of character to me. This was the only thing that struck me as odd however - the rest of the piece was very well done.

-Marius
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
What a wonderful piece! I think you did a great job of fleshing out Ilyana's character beyond "eat eat" while staying true to it at the same time. The song and your description of her voice was great, along with your portrayal of how it touched Soren emotionally. Thanks for writing this and putting it up, my friend
Undercover-Dark-Knight chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
It's unfortunately true that IS tends to throw in a few characters every game that end up being overly-defined by a singular personality trait or characteristic, and Ilyana fits into that catergory. Having said that you did quite a good job in fleshing out another side her personality while keeping her in character here.

Overall quite a good piece, and I think singing suits Ilyana nicely. However, I have to disagree with RawkHawk2.0 when it comes to Soren and apologising. I found that it felt a little OOC as Soren is a call-it-as-I-see-it kind of guy.
GSFEfan25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow, that just combined three of my favorite things... *gives double thumbs ups* Kudos!
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Thank you so much! I'm sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner, I've been stuck on vacation...

Anyway, this is absolutely amazing. Singing is a fantastic decision for Ilyana, and I can really see her loving it, but not doing it. You portray her magnificently throughout the fic, and it really helps this feel almost canon.

Soren is similarly well done. I loved that you pointed out that the concern in his voice was surprising. It's an excellent detail that really sets him apart, as opposed to just making him inexplicably caring.

Bottom line, this was just awesome. Thank you so much!

Best Regards,

RawkHawk2.0
The Green Wolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aw, I think this is so cute! XD
zeldamaster456 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ilyana's one of those characters in the Tellius series that's somewhat overlooked. I feel that she's a very interesting character, and I like how she's portrayed in this fic. As well as Soren. Awesome job!