Reviews for Seven Years of Silence
El Palabragris chapter 2 . 2/6
I've been reading this fan fiction for a while and I must say I'm stunned -surprised for how much I liked it. It's very well written and it caught my attention almost immediately. I'm not into pairings, so I just came here looking for a good story and hell I did find it.

I love the interaction between characters (very in-character all of them), specially between the protagonist Zel and Amelia. I don't know how you did it, but the way you can express Amelia's feelings and intentions with she muttering no words is outstanding, and how you used Zel for that is something I find very well done.

I'm just starting this reading -and I know I may sound repetitive-, but I'm enjoying every moment of it. Thanks :)
MacDerpin chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
faved. Thank you for this. I look forward to reading more of your works. Not to discredit the efforts of others or anything, but I have to sift through a lot of mediocre material to find gems like this.
MacDerpin chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Well, those were some plot twists I did not expect. As usual, fantastic.
MacDerpin chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
I had a good laugh at Amelia's "rude gesture." Another excellent chapter.
MacDerpin chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
This fanfic deserves so many more reviews because it is very well written. I may be biased because the style is identical to my own, but superior. I'm delighted to have come across it.
SlayersFan132 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Awww...That was so cute! Though I think you should've added Filia, this was very interesting. I think you did a nice job!
thejeweloffoursouls chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Very sweet! Couldn't stop reading until the end. Awesome, nicely done!
arianasan chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Me alegro haber podido leer este fic, cualquiera que conozca el cuento de hadas sabe como terminara la historia desde el principio, y ahí es donde entra el ingenio tuyo para hacerla interesante, me gusto mucho la forma natural en la que se dio su relación, su boda y obvio el bebe, y mas me encanto el echo de que había sido Xellos quien le diera a Amelia la formula para devolverle a Zelgadis su cuerpo humano, te Felicito muy, linda historia.
Bilbo-sama chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
This is a cute story. :)
Velikaqueenofdragons chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
AiriKatsu chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
This was an absolute pleasure to read! The idea was original and written out so well! The way they slowly began to come together was so sweet. I've been re-watching Slayers recently and I just had to check what was out there now.

Once again, amazing job.
MikariStar chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
This has been a very entertaining story. This chapter was hilarious with everyone's reactions and the Xellos surprise.
Zaphi Nashii chapter 8 . 2/19/2012

errieberrie chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
AWWW! I love happy endings! I'm so glad that Zelgadis was cured and that they're a happy family! Well done on the story overall! It was a good read!
WhiteMagicPriestess chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I really love this story, I'm so glad Zel went back _ and baby Rodi is sooo cute. Sorry for the late review, I'v been meaning to since the last chapter. Great story and well written, Please update soon.