Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Duodecim
bubbleberry chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
That was just simply amazing!
I can't wait to read more! Please do write more soon, it's so interesting!
Loved every bit of it! :)
The Celestial Sky Dragon chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I would love to see this as a true story. I love the plot and was greatly disappointed when I got to the bottom of the page and found out it was a prologue. Real nice job capturing both Tidus abd Terra in this and hopefully he gets to help them both. Real nice job. :)
Zidane chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm honestly looking forward to Sora's reaction to seeing Tifa, Squall, and Yuna.
jizang chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Please Update
Elia41 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I don't find it a crossover at all. It is Dissidia, really. You just added two KH characters in it. I would have called it a crossover if the story unfolded in both the Dissidia universe and the KH universe, but after all, this is just my opinion.

That said, keep going and update soon. I want to see what's next.
BlueAbyssHax chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Pretty awesome man hope you continue this.
Cain Elphinstone chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Please, please, please continue this story! It's one of the few really great crossovers I've read. I'll definitely be waiting for more!
cooking samurai chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Cool story and maybe he should meet Gilgamesh and Gabranth. Meeting another wanderer of worlds and a person from a old cycle might make him think a lot more about the war.
Wingsong5555 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Now THIS looks like a good story. Please continue!
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Amazing! This is awesome, I was reluctant to read at first because I find most crossovers are poorly written, but this is just perfect!

I do have a question though, are you not putting Vaan in this? I don't really care if he's not the one to rescue Terra, but he's... my favorite character believe it or not, and I would miss him in this fic... Ah well, Sora is awesome enough to take his place : D

I'm excitedly waiting for the next chapter!

-Kisetsu
Zack chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Not bad but shouldn't this go in the crossover section?