Reviews for Eric and La Biondina
Blaze Zion chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
What an amazing story! The imagery your writing conjures up is wonderful! I loved it!
Misspetarcade chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Wow... Another awesome story!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very nice & gentle. Liked your gentleman Eric, he has poise & charm (lots & lots of charm). Nice background too. Thankyou.
Philodice chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love the historical setting.
M chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So creative! I love your twist on the starts out so much more manipulative than we usually see him in your stories, but it does a great job of showing how Sookie changed him.
alh1971 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very well written and unusual Eric/Sookie tale. I loved it! Sookie was a smart (and lucky!) girl to take him up on his offer...
Iphigelina chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lol, Eric is such a manipulator I feel really sorry for Sookie, she didn't had any chance with him!

It must be full of fun to see her reaction if or when she realised how she had been mystified. I bet she'll be pretty angry xD
GeminiEyes chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww I want so more lol
allbookedup chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This would be perfect to expand into another engrossing story as you do so expertly.

Do you write for any other websites? Are you published...as you should be!

Ann
rebecca t.p. wrecker chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So, with Immortal Beloved finished I had to read your other works. This is the one a started with, and had to grin - a direct ancestor of mine, Anna Maria von Ludwig Conrad, was the last heretic in Germany to be burned at the stake. She survived (perhaps she was part witch), and emigrated to Nova Scotia Canada. Too bad she wasn't rescued by Eric before it happened. R
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I must have missed this one. It's really good.
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i read this on the exchange site and thought it was a beautiful story and i still think the same if it my best Kristie
PottersChick7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
An amazing story as usual! Also, I am definitely advocating continuing - I think there's a story hiding in there :)
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh I dont know how I missed this one! It is SO good. Have you thought about expanding it? I love the premise!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »