Reviews for A new life
Sergeant Micheal chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Hey if your not going to continue the story and I wish you would it's amazing. Could I somehow continue it?
cellacouto1 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
This story was really good! I understand what you mean, i'm also writing a fanfic with all happening since season 1. I think you could write this til the season finale, but instead of continue in season 2 when tom comes back, you can jump to season 3 if that's what you want. I think you should keep on writing this, the story it's good, i dont know.
FreedomIsn'tFree chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
When are you going to update?! Please update soon! Could you check my fanfics out and tell me what you think? I really like your story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
update plz
FreedomIsn'tFree chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
MORE PLEASE?!
Reckless-Heart-Breaker135 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
T.T No! Please don't stop writing! I loveded it so much!
Terminator85 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Great story
I think u should keep writing
Soulfuly Wicked chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
MUST FIND OUT THE BAD THING!
NessaMoreno chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
please update :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Hehe thank you for adding me in. Great chapter, update asap :)
youraveragedork chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
YES! You are the first person other than me and my friends to say Shitake mushrooms, sorry just had to get that out. But anyway i love your story, the writings really good and its unique so please continue! XD
JDMlvr1 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
It's good they were fine with her being a girl. update soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Yay! Finally the others know, I'm DEFENTLY looking forward to the next chapter, please hurry :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
If I would have died if I fell on the floor in front of everybody lol. I'm taking a guess here but is the song "never shout never" by in the bright side?
Crazyfan103 chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
what?! more please! i loved how she beat the crap out of Pope! :)