Reviews for Be Close To Me
thesinistershadow chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Great job on this story its still awesome.
thesinistershadow chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
*burst out laughing* poor seiya i feel bad for her. she wanted to have usagi's child but instead she fucked by a guy... hang in there seiya you can do this! *fist pump* great story btw
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
shes preggers...nice so far, way to go hope you write more stories
trueSailorearth chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
awwz yay! Happy ending for all :D
Jovian Sun chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
Cute story. Just one correction that I noticed in the last two chapters. You called them prologues- they're really epilogues. Prologues are before the first chapter of a story (kind of like a precursor to the story) and epilogues are after the last chapter (like an after thought to the story.)
Usagi.Kobunny chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
A nicely put ending. I really enjoyed the whole story and the different take on the usual person who is pregnant. I hope you keep creating sailor moon fanfiction.
trueSailorearth chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
WAIT! What about the baby's future? Is it a sailor scout ora star fighter? How does she grow up? Does Cosmos and Marmo...ugh cant spell tht name...Darien. Do Cosmos and Darien start their own family? Do Yaten and Mina get a family? do Amy and Taiki get a family?
Kokoro de Haato chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Poor Seiya. XD LOL And ahhh it ended. :( BUT can't wait to see what you have up next. :D

~ Raku
trueSailorearth chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
awwz its ending soon! I want to learn about the baby's life...
Usagi.Kobunny chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
It is a different take on the story with Fighter being pregnant and not Usagi. A tad boring, but it does have few good parts in it that makes it worth it! Keep writing :)
NekoxUsa chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
This is so cute! Good idea about making Seiya prenant :3 update soon this is really good!

NekoxUsa
Ami-chanMercury98 chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
It's very well written. But I believe in U&M forever! I like this fanfic though
toader95 chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
I like it :D
trueSailorearth chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
I like the chapter. I'm dying to find out what the baby will look like and what Pluto, cosmos, and Helios wants with mamoru
sweetdorka chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Aww, well at least I tried to guess. I barely remember the Sailor Lights episodes (I skipped some). I only remember the important parts. LOL.

What is up with Mamoru? He just can't seem to catch a clue...poor guy... * suppressing giggles*