Reviews for The Signs
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Awww. Other than Supermartian, I love these guys. Wish they had more moments on the show
robinfan99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I like it, lol I love jade so so so much :-)
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is so adorable! I love them.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Powerful.
Nell Fratelli chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love this. Easily one of my top favorite fics of all time. I can't believe you didn't know people were reading your stuff! It's so great!

One question: What's up with Cheshire and Lady Shiva? I did my Googling, but all I could find was something about a tussle after their shared ninja mentor died... Was that what you were referring to?
parachute chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
AMAZING. AWWW FALLING IN LOVE! love this pairing so much! XD
Chances vs Pills chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
And then Roy had shown up, in all of his sleeve-less glory... Yummy.

I absolutely loved this story and almost wish it wasn't a one-shot but it's perfect the way it is. You are an awesome writer by the way and I can't wait to read the rest of you Young Justice fics, especially "No Risk, No Reward."
luisa mendoza chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
love your story

XOXO
Cskjjmdrn chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
yay!
moe little chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
short and sweet i loved it!
Hechu chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Cute and sweet and nice and you write the awesomest stories you know? I love them. :)

Even though that was rather depressing... I'm gonna check out your other stuff now!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ooooh. Yesyesyes. :DD My inner fangirl is screaming~ with joy. *singsongs* Jade's in love with Rooooooy, Jade's in love with Roooooooooy. I love how she's kinda but not really irritated by it and more confused and just kinda goes with it for the moment. Mmmm, Roy... you and her together a long time pleeeease.
Queen of Vampires chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
...I love it so much! And your other story too, but... :I

What about Amicable Anarchy? :C
Irenerb chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love it.
music lover bwg chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
They should have more stories with this couple. Could you do one with lian next? :)