Reviews for The perfect date
ashiquahz13 chapter 27 . 9/10
Keep righting it is awesome
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! So excited!
Closet lover chapter 27 . 6/6
fantastic chapter. Can't wait until Kikyo comes in the picture and Kagome has sex with Inuyasha. So much to look forward to.
jentoinx chapter 27 . 5/26
OMG! I love this and I can't wait for it to continue. Hope you update soon!
Chelly chapter 27 . 4/20
I'm so happy they are together. They seem happy, even with Kagome's nutso family bothering them. But it seems like they are getting more in the way of their own happiness. Mostly Kagome. The whole constantly lying and holding back thing is what kills even the best of relationships. No wonder Inuyasha thinks she doesn't trust him.

Really, if she would just open her mouth and talk she would prolly avoid just about all awkward and upsetting situations. It's kinda killing me.

At the same time though I really love their journey together. And I feel like if Kagome has always been reclusive and keeping up a wall it makes sense for her to need time. It seems like it would take an eye opening event or maybe for the damn to just burst with the heaviness of all her emotions to realize she needs to spekak her thoughts. Especially to Inuyasha. I would love to find out if that happens to her.

Maybe the rest of the readers and I will get lucky. And you'll update. This story is a gem.
Chelly chapter 19 . 4/18
i think Inuyasha's anger toward Kagome shows he feels he's entitled to things.

Rin should be livid. Inuyasha forfeited that right when he left Kagome crying. He left her a free woman, can't be mad when she acts like one. \
I haven't forgotten this story and I hope neither have you, I'm craving for 29919 new chapters! I need to know what happens next pls pls pllllllls update
VEENA4 chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
This is not fair! :(:(:(
Here am waiting like ages.. :/:/:/
Where are you? What happened to you?:-\:-\:-\
Please... Just finish this story... :'(:'(:'(
lolalove85 chapter 27 . 12/4/2014
I really hope you finish this story some day! It's so well written, you should be really proud! Please don't leave us hanging! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
Please update soon, I hope you didn't forget about us loyal readers! Please come back it's going to be a year since you last updated :/
veena chapter 27 . 11/9/2014
So you just abandon this story like that?
Am waiting here... I just loved this story, where are you? You have to answer me... Pls...
MadamScorpio chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
I hope you continue...when will kagome and inuyasha have more outside dialogue and not inner communication? Its just slightly annoying to say the least. I guess thts the point if so you are hitting it on the head! Kikyo...I wish someone inform us of the past dealing w/the Higurashis! I feel soo sorry for Inuyasha! Where is Sango!? The engagment soon!
MadamScorpio chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Ok why is everyone mad at Kags? Its their stupid fault! Rin had FOREVER IN THE DAY to express her feelings for Sesshy! I mean EVERYTIME you see him you freeze...come the hell on! If she was unhealthy obsessed w/the guy then she should have gotten interested insomething he liked. Then Inuyasha is a complete jerk off! I mean like seriously! Ol'girl tells him she likes him or has feelings then you leave saying you have to think abt it...dude! Then like fly off the handle for some dinner date. It took him long enough to remember the girls damn name! ELEVATOR? I'm mad for Kagome! Nobody is on her side! She doesn't even call Sango! Call Sango orbetter yet grow a spine and fight back bcthis is manipulative abuse. I agree w/Sessh forget the asshole and move on sweetheart! Bc we kno she doesn't like Sess! Or look for another job or see if she could be at Inutashio's branch. He seems the only stabled one that doesn't want to get in her pants!
I'm done from being on my soapbox...this chapter really pissed me off lol...uuugggghhhh...but good story lol
MadamScorpio chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
I knew it I KNEW IT! But seeing it play out! Omg! Aaahhh lol...just feel bummed out for her!
MadamScorpio chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
I think having a root canal procedure with rusty pliers and no meds would havebeen easier lol...fucking finally!