Reviews for The perfect date
NarukoSon chapter 28 . 8/24
oh damn this is amazing I so hope you are still writing this it's wonderful. perfect so far so following you and this story thank you couldn't stop reading it
Marshyrella chapter 28 . 7/29
Hi author-sama! Your story is very well written and had an interesting vibe on it that made me want so much more. I really hope you didn't abandon this because it would be a waste if you did. I really love the way Inu and Kags relationship going, I enjoy Rin's character as well. I really hope that slut of a sister Kagome had would rot somewhere in hell.

Please more Inu and Kag moments for the next chapter, please make Kagome open up more for Inu because he somewhat deserve it. Oh. And lemons please. Hot and passionate ones tee hee.

PS: I don't usually comment of the fics I'm reading, but this fic of yours hooked my interest and made me write a review. Ya know share my shit with you lolz.
PSS: It's my real penname. I'm too lazy to sign up hahahaha
PSSS: PLEASE UPDATE OR I'LL HUNT YOU : (
PSSSS: I'M THE 601TH REVIEWER(I THINK LOLZ) YAY!
Ashley chapter 28 . 7/25
This story is amazing! Can't wait for the update! Hope it's soon.
StevieWonderboyx chapter 1 . 7/24
We are still here. Don't forget us. I really want to know what happens... how it all affects Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship. Really enjoy your story.
koreantrash101 chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh my goooooossh. I really can't wait to read the next chapter. Inuyasha and Souta have to win O.O Kikyo must be buried. THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK!
Jade chapter 28 . 4/26
I love this story so much, it's been too long please update soon! I haven't forgotten about this fanfic!
Wenchster chapter 28 . 11/16/2016
I did all-nighters to read all the chapters in three days and it was so, so, sooooooooooooo totally worth it. I love everything about this story and I'm so hopelessly, terribly and irrevocably addicted that nothing else will satisfy my heart until every chapter is written and this beauty is completed. I know you haven't updated in a long while (and I took that gamble when I started reading this), but please, please continue and finish this story. Don't abandon us. I solemnly promise to be a faithful reviewer and fan from this moment onward. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue! I LOVE THIS STORY! The relationship and chemistry you have between the OTP is amazing and I just want them together so bloody badly! Again, please come back! However, if you have decided not to, would you let me know, please? Till then I am sending white lights and staying extremely optimistic. I need this story in my life, and have it be finished. It's too good not to be completed. ;)

Huge fan of yours! :)

P.S Is there going to be a lemon for InuYasha/Kagome? I really hope so!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
Hope you haven't forgotten this story, please update story
Trashypanda92 chapter 28 . 9/22/2016
Please finish this story!
A patient fan chapter 28 . 7/9/2016
This fic is the best! I'm so happy that you'll start updating more often :3
Keep up the good work, can't wait to read the next chapter!
scorpioprincess18 chapter 28 . 5/25/2016
Amazing! i don't even read fanfiction anymore but I came across it and remembered your story and had to check and yay! you updated! amazing as usual, you make me love the characters, storylines great and you tell it wonderfully. Can't wait for more!
Gigi chapter 28 . 3/6/2016
Great story! Update more pleaseeee...
onyaekei-nah chapter 28 . 3/3/2016
U MONSTER WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG OMG I HAD TO REREAD THE ENTIRE STORY BEFORE I COULD ACTUALLY READ THE NEW CHAPTER UGHHH SO MAD AT YOU BUT SO HAPPY U FINALLY UPDATED
Guest chapter 28 . 2/15/2016
OMGGG I just noticed you updated a month ago, please update soon I need to know what happens and honestly I love this story so much I can't help but get consumed with the great writing! I wish that Kag had more confidence in herself and to just stand up to her sister and grow some balls. Again I can't wait for the next chapter and I also enjoy reading your Frenemies story as well! You have written realllllllly wonderful stories
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
Really like the inuyasha and kagome interaction . However I feel like the use of '...' When kagome talks is too excessive , it makes her sound too indecisive too insecure .i understand that it's hard to end off a sentence sometimes but maybe try to replace those dot dot dots with a comma or period (: