Reviews for Wrong
Icon of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I thought I was the only one that was disheartened by the lack of Zelda / Impa fanfic. The relationship between the two has endless possibilities idea-wise, but strangely, very few have run with the ideas. Kudos on this lovely tale, and thanks for keeping the dream alive. )
Seldavia chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
All I can say is that I liked this story, I don't see this pairing much and it was done well.
HermioneSparta chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Thank you for the shout out. Trust me, you weren't the only one who was pissed that there wasn't more Impa/Zelda. But I think about it this way. It's *such* a sacred ship that few people dare try to write it for fear of not being able to do it justice. Or maybe that's just my ego talking...hm... ;)

Good story, but you knew that already. It seems as if some of the scenes were started, stopped and started again-but you said it took a long time, so that's possible.

-HermioneSparta
Aceina chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
first he is ganondorf in human form 2nd its gaNon not gaNNon (gannon was a typo in zelda 1 for the nest every other zelda has used the ocrrect 1 N over the mistaken 2N's)

also ganondorf is a evil monster a complete monster as tvtropes woudl call him yes he wants soley to bring the world to ruin

but he dont use things like torture and such he does have respect for link and zelda hince y he has fair combat with them (honor is not bound by good and evil after all)

also the shikah are not a race they are a social class dedciated to protectign the royal familly (skyward sword actuwally explains its more zelda they protect for reasons that would spoil the game)

but over all i enjoyed the story and will read more from u