Reviews for Canada is Hell
Iggy you know who chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
*sucks in breath* Okay, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I just happened upon you on FF and I was so surprised! Man, I don't know when the whole Maximum R thing died, but I've been hopping fandoms since then. Mostly anime/manga (Death Note... got Jordan G hooked, if that tells you what kind of show it is...not for the kiddies)though a couple book series along the way. Wow... I haven't talked to you in ages. I just noticed how recent one of your updates were and I'm hoping that you'll get this and respond. I shut down my FF account, so don't try contacting me there. Hmm... So, obviously you've been busy writing. You've improved. Drastically. Well, see you around. Maybe we can find each other on DeviantArt! look up allyourseoul though I'll warn you, there's nothing good up yet. I need to buy a tablet... Buy S!

Sincerely, your used-to-be-friend who still wants to be friends,

EJ (Iggy)
Jalen chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Alright, Sam. First off; you are saying a lot with a few words, which is good. The only thing I'd say is that put this under the category "Angst", because it seems like it.

BUH-BYE!

-Jalen (Ischys)
Schwan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Okay. I have absolutely no idea at all what this story is about, but I read it.

IT WAS FANTASTIC! It was very emotional and you used figuritive, along with desriptive language. Great job! Absolutely wonderful!