Reviews for Eritrea: The Choices We Make
Brianca chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I know I'm reading this a little late, especially after seeing what actually DID happen in Eritrea, but your story is a breathtaking detour that I'm having difficulty puting down. Honestly, I have a zillion things I gotta do today, but I can't stop reading this lol. I love that you've taken the time to develop Parker (and Jai for that matter) as well-rounded, complicated characters and not just one-dimensional antagonists that I feel that a lot of authors paint them as-mostly due to animosity over their favorite ship. This story is actually making me miss Jai's presence for christs sake! Something that even the writers of season three weren't actually able to do. Fantastic work so far! I expect to finish this by the end of the day while getting positively no work done and its all your fault!
rigger42 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Poor Auggie. I hope he doesn't hold on to this guilt, because it could also be argued that he was in danger because of Annie and Mercer's obsession with her. They need to accept that neither of them are to blame for crazy people.
Athena64 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Great story! I'm off reading checkmate! Thank you !
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful story! Although it is a little cruel to leave us all hanging like this! I look forward to the next "episode".
I just want to mention that it can be a little confusing having so many different "voices" within each chapter, some of them only differentiated by parentheses. But I understand and like what you are trying to do integrating the thoughts and flashbacks, so this really isn't a complaint just a maybe find a way to differentiate between each "voice" better.
Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent with us!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
You are cruel. I wouldn't have read this had I known how you were going to end. Hmph.
locardxchange chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Really, really good and if you don't get the next story up and running you just might get some hate mail! ;-} No I really (I must really love the word really!) enjoyed the story, good job.
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Please post Checkmate soon!
call2wrshp chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
NOOOOOOOO! YOU DIDN'T JUST DO THAT!

Yes, you are mean! Very, very mean! :) (This spoken with tongue in cheek from someone who thoroughly enjoys your stories...)

Looking forward to the next installment. A.S.A.P, please!
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
What is EYAL doing there?

Auggie better make his move fast, or he's going to be forever stuck in the friend department!
call2wrshp chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Another heart stopper! Well done. What is Arthur's angle? Is he really that dense-or heartless? And will Jai go to Joan with his information. That would make things interesting.

I am really looking forward to the time Annie and Auggie are together and able to be fully honest about their feelings. I think that is what really makes this story for me. Please update soon. I'll be waiting eagerly!
bndiniowa chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
This is an excellent story! I love your writting. Have even re-read it several times. Please continue!
Millemini chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Another fine chapter. Love the Auggie/Joan interaction. :) Keep up the good work! :)
Gonzo76 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I always love Joan/Auggie interactions on the show (though there are few), so I really love it when folks write it in fanfic! This was particularly well done, and now I'm excited to read what she tells him to do next! Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
scubagurl22 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Bout time he figured that out! Can't see it helping him keep his temper when he figures out Mercer was behind it all though. Great chapter!
breannanix26 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
OMG! I loved it! I don't know if I can wait a week but I will definitely try. :-)