Reviews for A Twist of Fate
Black Fox34 chapter 8 . 2/1
Awww come on. Update is needed. I'd love to know what happens now.
Gravity's Child chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
YOU SON OF A *%&*(# $)( %*) GHAAAA! I can't believe you ended it there!
fanfiction fannatic chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
NOOOO, what a horriable place to stop. I really want to know what happens next (plus i wanna read em do it ;) any ways this is the first one where sephiroth was the time traviler instead of cloud and i find it very intruiging and well written. Hope for more :)
1sunfun chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Nice.
Black-Luna chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
this story is getting interesting. update soon.
kat1316 chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
nooooo!more please!
Dee chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
...you and these cliffhangers... *shakes head* And yes, I agree, they are fun in the ARGH! sort of way. :-) I have a love/hate relationship with them but well, it IS what keep readers interested... so yeah... Continue writing...pretty please? :-)
nejisoifon-lover91 chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
The rage i feel for this cliffhanger dose not outweigh the awesomeness of this fic! I freaking love it! Please update soon!
Queen Yanna chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Ahhh! What's happening? Seph and Cloud were finally about to have a confrontation about their feelings!

Lol.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this :) Update soon please!
LadyTeldra chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Why is it that I always get Tifa and Yuffie mixed up? I can vividly picture them in my mind, next to eachother even, but when it comes to there names I always label them with the other's name! Woah is me whom is bad with names! I bet if I were to write my own fanfiction for FF7 I'd manage to use Yuffie throughout the story calling her Tifa. Damn confusing female characters. I never mix up the guys' names, but that might be due to many of them being attractive... Also, on the chapter itself *slight nosebleed* nice.
LadyTeldra chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
*whine pathetically* Yuffie...

If the next chapter wasn't already up, I might have gone crazy. D
LadyTeldra chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
*blush scarlet* Two out of three is good. Yes, good. Very good. *glazed eyes and drool*
LadyTeldra chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
*blush*
LadyTeldra chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I don't think I would care if he was an enemy I worked hard to try to destroy. If he was suddenly walking around half naked, I would faint. I can't even say I wouldn't. At least a nose bleed wouldn't occur. However, if Sephiroth, Genesis, and Vincent were all walking around half naked together, a nose bleed may be involved in that equation.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
EEP! Me likey!

*cough* This is the second story I have read of yours, and I must say that I enjoy the steady level of quality. The first one was an amazing introduction back into the world of FF7 fanfiction and this one just builds on on the stucture the other began in my mind. I can no longer remember what made me give it up and burn the thoughts of this in the past, but it has begun the proccess of rising. Thank you.