Reviews for This Kitten
Tsukiko K chapter 24 . 7/25
Technically, when he smokes, he is actually hurting other people too. Second hand smoke is much more deadly then getting it from the direct source, which is the cigarette.
kakita101 chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
I'm sorry that you decided to stop updating. You were right when you said that this should have ended, and in my opinion, just before they escaped. You know, leave it at the window busting open or something and have the following arcs be one-shots or what not. However, this was very entertaining and I enjoyed reading this. I wish to see this end tho. Do you mind if I use this idea? I don't plan to use more than black cat and FMA, but still found the idea amusing... And I like this version of Creed too... Anyways, I've been thinking of doing a FMA story with the Black Cat characters integrated... Plz let me know.
KitsuneFlareFox chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Sebbyyyyy! And ! Ciel !
... Lol... Sorry I had to do that
Yoagil Izneal chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
Yay, this is a really good story. Im glad that youll continue with it. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I love this story! I gives me the feels
Loki The Evil Goddess chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Eep! OMG this story is still so epic! Btw, I thought of another cat! Do you know Ikuto from Shugo Chara? I'm not sure if you'd like the series but Ikuto is awesome. He could totally pull off being an assassin. And he'd be the blue cat! I'm not sure if you know shugo chara tho... Anyway, can't wait until the next chappie, plz update soon :)
Jazzytiger23 chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
it's awesome. hurrrrrrrrrrry and update pls. :D
Loki The Evil Goddess chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Oh god, this story is EPIC! I'm trying hard not to laugh because I might wake someone up but god, this is seriously hilarious! Plus, I love all the crossovers :) Also, I we are picking what team we like better, I'm team Train all the way! The chronos cats are clearly awesome so I'm rooting for them. What if you add Saya to the team of sweepers? Or maybe... How about you... hm, I think if you add too many more characters you're going to end up with maybe 20 or 30 people. I really want to make a suggestion for a different anime/manga but I don't have one, sorry! Either way I think adding some characters from black butler would be great. Please keep going and update soon! :D
Tegannau chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
"Tomato!"

Me: OMG! IT'S SPAIN, ROMANO, AND ITALY! ... Or not...
Road Lalonde chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
No, it's not over. I've not been able to get on the computer much to work on it. My apologies for that. I'll be adding more soon..
darkfang chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
is this done. i like it so make more. thank yout
witchsoul531 chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
its fine its probably better than mine.
witchsoul531 chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
I know right it's amazing what people can do with inspiration

As I said before? Your welcom
witchsoul531 chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
You like him too? Guess we have more in common than we thought.

Um let me think... (sitting on toilet thinking) ... What if Cheshire got bored of being in the abyss or wherever, and decided to look around the human world, and is drawn to Raenef (yah know cause he's a demon lord)?
witchsoul531 chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
I am not phycic just as cravy as the hatter