Reviews for Bread
I R WORDY chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's like you took a thesaurus, raped it, then picked it up and raped it again with another thesaurus, and then shoved the aftermath in a doc file and uploaded it to .

If this is too simple for you to understand, I can reword it in the most verbose way possible. Since that seems to be the language you speak.
Raspberrih chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
When I really imagine it, it kind of makes me gag a little. But this is such a beautiful piece 3 I don't really know why, but it appeals to me... I am a sick bastard _ I can't explain how awesome your writing is, seriously.
i simply am not there chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was so wonderfully perfect, so delightfully horrifying, that I can't quite decide what would be appropriate to say. It was honestly one of the most fantastic things that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Ever.
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I am convinced that I should not like this as much as I do. XDDD I actually had an idea similar to this during NaNo, Sebastian eating his body as well, but it wasn't in quite so much gruesome detail as this. XDDD Brava, Moony. After all the happy wonderfulness that was the end of Hitches and Knots, we needed some more fabulously subtle gore. w

~Li
Phantasmagorical Carnival chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is a breathtaking, kinda-awful, horrifying delight. I love the detail and Sebastian's thoughts.
Latiwings chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Deliciously scary, as always. I love how you find Bible verses that actually make sense.
Nene chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Aaaaand here I go, reading this before breakfast... lovely.

This was so beautifully disgusting, dear! ...in a good way, let me assure you! Much more than I thought! xD

Before I start to fangirl over your writing style (), let me focus on the plot :'D

Because, oh my God, that was one of the most intense things I have read the past few months. Seriously.

You know why I love horror stuff? Because it makes you feel extraordinarily alive. You start to feel emotions so incredibly strong and overwhelming in their concentration that it makes you feel more alive than before; even though most of those emotions are negative they still make you feel good in a twisted sort of way... or maybe that's just me and my love for horror xD

THIS gave me such feelings xD I forgot about the new page I'm supposed to draw, about the reviews I still have to approve, about the breakfast (which I don't feel like having now, thank you), because I got so captivated by the ...rawness of emotions in this one xD I went through a cycle starting with anticipation (ASSFKMDFNEWMOONYFIC) going to excitement, over to sadness, over to awe, continueing with a slight uncomfortable feeling which got stronger and stronger the more I read, until there were lots of those negative-but-positive feelings of disgust, disbelief, shock which rendered my completely speechless aaaaand all the way back to excitement, starting anew. THIS, Moony. Just THIS.

Last time something gave me such feelings was a very creepy and horribly disgusting horror movie... so thank you, you're now officially better than said horror movie. Because I forgot about half the movie already, even though I watched it two days ago. But this shall stick with me, I know it. I just know it.

And omg, so many beautiful lines in there! I can't even choose my favorite! But I think if I had to, I'd choose the line with Eden's snakes hissing... that was just perfect. One of those perfect lines that smack you right in the face and you want to be punched again. And again. And again. /masochist

Also, that first three... not paragraphs, but you know what I mean, right? Fabulous. From excited to uncomfortable to unbelieving. In a straight line. All the way down. So many beautiful feelings 3333

Haha, I think the more dead you make Ciel in your fics, the more alive I feel in the end xD

AND OMG SO BEAUTIFUL! SEBASTIAN! SEBASTIAN WAS SO BEAUTIFUL IN THIS ONE! Seriously, I was torn between feeling bad for him and just condemning him for what he's doing xD Because... damn, that was so beautifully horrific, I'm groveling in front of your feet here, Oh Goddess of Beautifully Horrific Horror 333 Better than Stephie in some ways, since Stephie tends to be very neutral and short in his description whereas you add just the right words to add a gleam of emotions to guide your readers right into the dark pit where they'll be smacked in the face sin a wonderfully masochistic way 333/s

...Really, sometimes I had to read paragraphs twice or thrice before I could convince myself that I did not read it wrong xD My God... and I thought I could think of creepy things...

And that ending? THAT ENDING? Omg, that was all the way back from negative-but-positive nauseation to excitement, to happy anticipation for my masochistic emotional beating and aaaaall the way down to sadness. Such beautiful, beautiful sadness. And then, BAM. Shock. In the face. 333333

Just the way he sits there, stroking Ciel's skull so affectionately... it's like sometimes, when you see dogs still sitting next to their dead owners... it just breaks the heart. Into millions of pieces. Pieces which all cry juicy tears of blood. /dramaqueen *sniffles*

And then, that line of them being together again? My inner "BeOneWithEachOther"fangirl cried in joy. That was just... omg... so intense. So intense, but at the end almost hollow as well... gaaaaaaah so many different feelings~ 3333 You're my new drug, Moony. ...well, not new since I've been addicted to you and your stories for, like, more than one and a half year now, but now it's official. I'm a Moony-Story-drug-addict. A hopeless case. 333

And OMG THAT WRITING STYLE? I love you. I know that the other one suits Bicentennial better, but I don't care. THIS will always be the writing style which I connect to you. This is the reason why you're one of the most talented and awesome and wonderful people ever. Because you know how to choose your words to make them go straight down to the heart, you know how to build your sentences to make them stick with your readers a long time and you know exactly what to say to make it such an unforgettable experience and story. And those themes you choose... I'm honest, I'm not into necrophilia-times xD BUT I DON'T CARE, BECAUSE THIS WAS BEAUITFUL! You never fail to choose a topic I absolutely can't relate to and make it beautiful. And make it emotional. And make it wonderful. And make me attached to it. That's skill. That's art. That's beauty and it hurts in such a pleasant way 3333

Aaaaand my fingertips are bleeding now... and I'm hungry and I haven't read the reviews and the pages are screaming at me impatiently. I shall leave this review now and fangirl a little more about it later 3

All in all, a beautifully morbid and sad and dramatic and emotional story, love! Exactly the sort of story which made me become such a mad fangirl of yours xD *hugs*

Lots of wet kisses for you, darling!

Nene
promocat chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
not as horrable as i thought-i can see sebastian doing all of it-as usual he write so well
23 | « Prev Page 1 2