Reviews for Tiger's Destiny
Nilima chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
loved it! I thought it was the real book though, not made up
julia chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
let ren and kishan kick lokesh it would be funny
julia chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
i really like this i think kishan should storm in the room when the GPS is working
julia chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
love it
Asha rajaram chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
Yes, you should do a one shot of those two characters. However, what is it that nobody really likes the ending to Tigers destiny? I wander if its Ren and kels getting Married was the problem? By the way, I did not like Chapter 7 at all! To clarify, chapter 7 of the official book. Your chapter 7 was terrific!
Asha rajaram chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
Very good! By the way, that was really good cliffhanger .Very good! By the way, that was really good cliffhanger
Asha rajaram chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Great! Great! Wow the You see, I only found this website this year, so I'm sword of late on the times. One of my friends recommended it to me. I enjoy your work. I've been a fan of the series since I was 17 years old. I am now 19.
Asha rajaram chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Omg
Asha rajaram chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Good job!
Asha rajaram chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Good job but why does all of the Ren chapters had to be so short? He is my favorite character! I am sure there are other folks Who like Ren's character too.
Asha rajaram chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
Demon! Demon! Demon! Good job! Kelsey needs to get out of there and fast!
Asha rajaram chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
What do I think? Well, let's see, just say you're riding is good would be an understatement! I am at the ege of my seat if you know what I mean! Your writing must be good if you can get a reaction from a fan like that!
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
It made me laugh A LOT. I really like it!
Hannah chapter 8 . 1/27/2015